In-Game Name: EMS CPT Ajax 8702

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71324076

Current Rank: Captain 

Rank you are applying for: Deputy

How long have you been at your current rank?  2 Months

How long have you been in EMS (rough estimate if you aren’t fully sure): 1 year

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many warns do you have? (Show Proof): 0  

Why do you think you should be promoted to Deputy? (200 Word Minimum): Why I think I should be promoted to Deputy can be one of many reasons. Over my time, within EMS I have had the pleasure of having wonderful fellow Command, and High Command Teach me from the ground up; coming from being an EMR to CPT throughout my career within EMS. I have been taught and taught others the rules and regulations that EMS is built on. As well as being able to take my experiences to help further develop fellow EMS command,  EMS supervisors and Enlisted. This, however, is just one of many reasons; another reason why I should be promoted to Deputy, I would say, is my maturity and understanding of the responsibilities of being a deputy as well as just being a command member in general. To Further Continue why I should be promoted to Deputy is I would like to become a large part of EMS helping High Command if ever needed, as well as wanting to bring that old RP aspect back into EMS. Allowing for more medical RP and RP in general instead of just reviving people and calling it a day. As well as coming up with ideas and thoughts that would be beneficial to EMS as a whole.

Are you in any command Jobs? If so write which ones:  Yes,  EMS CPT and RRU LRRM

How many people have you trained and what is your FTO rank?:  EMS FTO with 2 Trainings and RRU FTO with 3 Trainings

Permission (1 EMS/FR HC Required):  Medical Chief MiniEpic

Do you agree to be Professional and Mature?: Yes

Do you agree that you will stay active and help the department in any way?: Yes

Do you agree that High Command can strike, demote, or remove you for any reason following a rule break? (SOP or Server Rules): Yes

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33