Do i deserve the title of officer?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do i deserve this rank?

• no
    • yes

What is your In-game name?: Crysto

- What is your SteamID? :  STEAM_0:0:526709568

- What is your current rank?: MSG

- How much time do you currently have on the server?:   time active: week and a half. time since joined: about a year.

- How long have you been in the 501st?: almost a month if not more.

- What do you bring to the table as a 501st?: As a 501st, I keep all enlisted in great shape and ready for battle, host as many tryouts as possible, host sims when given permission by higher ranking officers or when a slot is open, and keep everybody active by doing trainings for those who are interested.

- Why do you want to become an Officer?: I would like to become an officer because I have Dedicated lots of time to this server and especially the 501st, and to prove that one who has a bad past can change into a great person.

- What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: To lead the lower ranking members of our battalion towards victory by, keeping them active with trainings and sims often and to host many tryouts so we can get more members into our battalion, by doing this I believe we can bring the 501st attack battalion to it's golden age.

Edited by TTV darkdestroy43

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

+1

Crysto seems passionate about the 501st, evident not only in continuous tryouts, activity, as well as good performance on the battlefield. From a short discussion with this trooper, he seems competent enough to execute his duties and is more than willing to learn more and try his best to improve the battalion. If given the chance, I believe he could do good for the battalion despite his short tenure as Master Sergeant.

Good app and good luck to you!

Former 38th Commander Apache and Current CPT of Havoc Company

Love, Epsilon

- MINUS SUPPORT.

- I do not think you are fit for this role.
- Doesn't follow orders.
- Recently had to get spoken to about the quality of trainings he was presenting.
- Known to cause issues.
- Says he keeps everyone active by doing trainings, however in the logs i have only ever seen him log one training.

- Well known to minge and I have not seen any improvement on this, when asked to follow orders which he doesn't like he tends to sulk and try to do his own thing. 

Overall, I do not think you are fit for this role, but good luck!

• Like 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

- Support

A few things here from an officer.

I do believe crysto is passionate about the 501st and has improved as of lately. On the other side of things I have had to speak to him many times in the past so I do believe you are fit for this role but you still have somethings to work on. Even as a NCO such as yourself you must follow orders, this applies to officers as well. I have had several occasions of you disobeying orders. But I do see you do tryouts on the regular which we all love to see as officers. I won’t take to much time but overall I would not be mad if you were mad an officer but you have some stuff to work on so all I’ll say is that if you are made an officer we will be watching you very carefully to make sure you are fit for the job.

Overall I will have to give this a minus support because you need more time to become officer but I hope to see you here eventually

in all other words good luck!

-Grump

Edited by Grump
  • Like 1

+- Support

+ Dedicated

+ Active except for the recent LOA but otherwise active

+ Has improved a lot since the first time  i saw you, also + for nco tryout activity.

- Needs more experience as an NCO

- Maturity

- Short application 

Hey Crysto, i know that you are passionate in 501st i have seen it, and i think you actually manage to do a decent amount of tryouts 🙂 

Goodluck Crysto! 

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

-Mingy

-When ever he gets arrested he throws a hissy fit

-Insults people in OOC

-Refuses to follow orders from 501st leaders

-Whenever things don't go his way he throws a fit 

-immature

-Has been removed from GM for not listening and arguing with Senior gm's

-Complains in ooc whenever he doesn't get promoted 

-Negative reputation on the server

+Active

Crysto has been on this server for a while in this time he has caused many issues a lot of these issues are still present and have not been fixed. Every negative I have listed above is why i think he would make a terrible CO he struggles being a NCO I don't think he would make a  CO as he was not fixed these problems. He has been given advice over and over again whenever he would get upset that he didn't get promoted (and complain in ooc) he has ignored this advice and has not stopped. This advice has been "don't insult people in ooc" "don't complain about not getting promoted" "stop being mingy"  he has not followed any of this from what iv seen and heard.

Edit: I'm gonna edit in this last part because this is how I feel. Crysto has been caught abusing his power before in GM and shock its kind of worrying if he gets officer as officers get a lot of power to promote/demote i can see him abusing his power as he has done before. He needs to show maturity but that's just my two cents.

Crysto if you see this if you fix these problems more people will support you i think you could make a good CO but you need to fix these issues.

Shore 1LT Kurt Naval  MO Commander Josef

Edited by Mystery RHC
  • Like 1

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

-Support

Advertised application in OOC, not cool dude, not cool.

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

From my own experience with this guy, despite all the negative stuff I read in here, I got to give Crysto a big boy +1 for the following reasons:

1.) He's very active and dedicated in this server for the 501st.

2.) He literally does trainings and SIMs whenever he can on a daily basis and hosts a lot of tryouts. Or at least announces the latter a lot in hopes of getting more members in the 501st Legion.

3.) Though some people might argue with his leadership, from what I have seen and after careful consideration, I came to a conclussion that he actually is more than a decent leader, caring for his fellow troopers and making sure everyone is on their right posts and playing their roles right. He has the balls to take risks too and they do work.

4.) Whenever a new member has a question, no matter how "stupid" it might sound, Crysto is always willing to assist and offer everything he knows on the particular subject.

I know I have just returned after a long time and now I am here for a short time now, but in this little time, I have noticed all these things above and I believe, with the right guidance from his respectworthy superiors, he'll be a great officer, capable of doing even greater things. 

-501st NCO Veron

Edited by Another Rain
  • Like 1

- SUPPORT

Absolutely, categorically, 100% NOT FIT to be an officer in the 501st.

• One of the most notorious minges in GL ImperialRP.

• Has an awful reputation in the community.

• Rarely follows orders.

• If he does follow orders, he questions them first. Every time, without fail.

• Removed and restricted from the Gamemaster team for "Abusing Powers, Spawning Props Off-Duty, Scaling Off-Duty, Taking Sits meant for GMs / Staff."

• Often disses players in OOC.

• Even among others his age (early teens) he is extremely immature.

Grow up, learn to respect others, and follow orders. You have no business leading anyone with the track record you have right now. 

• Thanks 1

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

Application Denied
Need to work on listening to orders, was a Minge though is recovering

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

• Frog locked this topic