My Ban Appeal- Accepted

slappy

Steam Name: Ney

Ingame Name: Don't remember

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:190969233

Ban Length: Indefinitely 

Admin that Banned you: "ARU Comissioner Snar"

Reason for Ban: "Telling SMT to commit suicide"

Dispute: Hello, so I know my actions that led to my ban are unacceptable and totally immature. However those events occurred 2 years ago (I was banned June 1st 2019) I have matured as a person and I have learned from my past mistakes and have learned better. Suicide threats are no joke and I don't expect to get forgiven and unbanned but I would like to try at least. I simply just want to enjoy the PoliceRP server again. I was young and immature the time I was banned and couldn't think from right and wrong but I have grew up and matured and like to say I am a different person that I was from 2019. I hope I can get a 2nd chance to play on your PoliceRP again. Once again I am completely sorry and I apologize for my actions.

27 minutes ago, Pillow said:

-Support

Telling SMT to commit die is not welcome on Gaminglight.

I understand that and I regret my actions. I know the fact I occurred 2 years ago doesn't change anything but i have changed and i am deeply sorry. 

• Head Admin

-Support

While I think it's great that you have come to realize the immaturity of your actions, those same actions do come with their consequences, which this ban is exactly that. You were also blacklisted before from the community (which I'm guessing you got appealed at some point) which if that did not teach you a lesson about your actions, then hopefully this ban will.

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198342204195

Forklift_Signature.png

+/- support

youve had close to 2.5 years to change your actions

I believe people can change in that time, thats enough time to complete half of highschool. assuming you're young enough 2 years is enough for your whole self to change. you've also shown significant remorse here and I think that needs to be taken into account.

the blacklist is also a valk blacklist, so for intents and purposes we can pretty much it doesnt mean much here. 

however you did commit a lofty offense so overall I think it should be up to the person who banned you to decide if your actions are forgiven or if your consequences will continue.  

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

8 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+/- support

youve had close to 2.5 years to change your actions

I believe people can change in that time, thats enough time to complete half of highschool. assuming you're young enough 2 years is enough for your whole self to change. you've also shown significant remorse here and I think that needs to be taken into account.

the blacklist is also a valk blacklist, so for intents and purposes we can pretty much it doesnt mean much here. 

however you did commit a lofty offense so overall I think it should be up to the person who banned you to decide if your actions are forgiven or if your consequences will continue.  

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

3 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

While I think it's great that you have come to realize the immaturity of your actions, those same actions do come with their consequences, which this ban is exactly that. You were also blacklisted before from the community (which I'm guessing you got appealed at some point) which if that did not teach you a lesson about your actions, then hopefully this ban will.

Those blacklists was from Valkyri, it was because i used to be apart of CrixRP at the time where we has issues with both communities but those blacklists were voided due to some altercation with valk. Also he blacklisted every staff/management member of CrixRP during that time. I don't remember what exactly led to the blacklisting as it occurred in 2017.

Edited by slappy

2 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

8 minutes ago, Waifu Mewy said:

-support from some one who suffers from mental health i really don't think you should get a 2nd chance no one should ever been told to harm/hurt there self's in anyway over a video game sorry or in real life...

That's completely understandable. I know what I said can be  very detrimental to someone depending on their mental state. This is no excuse but I was only 15 at the time and acted like an idiot. I do not wish nor did I at the time wish for him to do any type of harm to himself. I was immature at the time and used that as an insult when I shouldn't have and I am sincerely sorry to the person I have said that to. 

• Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+Support
-Enough time has passed for you to mature and develop as a young adult and I think you are capable of not making the same mistakes again
-Those of you -supporting should reconsider based off the fact he has replied with nothing but sincere remorse for his actions and has learned from his past mistakes
-Anyone can change into a better person which I believe you have done
-If i were based off my warn/ban history alone I would not be in the position of power I am today. I am because I changed

• Like 1

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4