Staff and player Report- Denied

Uhgie

Your in game name: Goofy / Loofy / Mookey

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:539896014

The player's in game name: Josh Rice / Apollo

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:595961750

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: roughly 5 pm Central Time 9/29/20

What did the player do:These 2 guys kept trapping in corners and chasing me around the ship none stop, ive asked them multiple times to let me out and they proceeded to not answer me nor let me out, I kept playing along and making a rp scene or atleast trying to and they then proceeded to chase me. I ran to brig and they pushed into the other side of the fence i asked to be let out they then didnt let me out, the shock guy was standing right next to me and watched it happened play along with them and arrested me as the shock guy said let him out they said no, arrest him, so they arrested me. I talked to general bon and he talked the mod that was playing with apollo and agreed and told bon that what i was saying was very true. 
The mod let it happen and let apollo get away with it, then im ASSUMING the mod then told the guy that isnt a mod to get offline so that he doesnt get ban if i called for a sit, and the guy was no longer able to do the sit when i did a sit with general BON!

Evidence (required): General Bon Was there and Heard him say exactly what they did and admits to it.

What do you believe should happen to the player: Remove from mod , and the rest is in yall belive.

Any extra information:n/a

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

-SUPPORT

This just sounds like two people messing around a bit. The fact that you were going along with it could have misled anyone into thinking you were having fun. If anything it would be a verbal warning against them to leave you alone in the sit you made from what you have mentioned, but definitely not a ban as you suggested. 

Furthermore, you are making an assumption in your post that isn't backed up. Saying that someone got offline to avoid getting warned is a serious accusation, and you have no real evidence for it. The player (I believe you refer to Apollo Edge) very likely just decided to get off for the day. You call for a removal from mod for this player (I believe you refer to Josh Rice), which doesn't match up with the severity of the incident to me as well as the fact that it was a one-time incident that seems to me like a misunderstanding.

Finally, I cannot support the punishment of a member of the staff team for something that has no evidence other than one he-said-she-said accusation. Hopefully you understand why I feel that way.

My opinion may change based on if @BL_BONANAZA anything to say about it, but I am doubtful of that.

This may have come off as pretty harsh, but it rubbed me a bit the wrong way that you asked for him to be fully removed!

Edited by Keegan
Edit to come off less harsh, sorry :(
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

30 minutes ago, Keegan said:

-SUPPORT

This just sounds like two people messing around a bit. The fact that you were going along with it could have misled anyone into thinking you were having fun. If anything it would be a verbal warning against them to leave you alone in the sit you made from what you have mentioned, but definitely not a ban as you suggested. 

Furthermore, you are completely making assumptions in your post to make these players look much worse. Making up that someone got offline to avoid getting warned is a serious accusation, and you have no real evidence for it. The player (I believe you refer to Apollo Edge) very likely just decided to get off for the day. You call for a removal from mod for this player (I believe you refer to Josh Rice), which is completely out of line with the severity of the incident as well as the fact that it was a one-time incident that seems to me like a misunderstanding.

Finally, I cannot support the punishment of a member of the staff team for something that has no evidence other than one he-said-she-said accusation.

My opinion may change based on if @BL_BONANAZA anything to say about it, but I am doubtful of that.

When making player reports you need evidence to back you up in the actual report. If Bon were present why didnt he take care of it? A bit confusing with the last part, but sorry to hear you had a bad experience bro.

• Like 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

- Support 

When reporting a player and staff member you need to have evidence of what they are doing and not just saying that someone else was there. Also like keegan said they were probably just messing around but when you say you ran into brig that is an AOS area so the shock has all the right to arrest you and they probably stood there to stop you escaping. 

P.s this will stay - support until someone comes forward with some evidence of the situation 

• Like 1

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

Me Apollo and this janitor was on bridge Jokes where exchanged including one in which the janitor said he would like to see Apollo's brains blew out all over bridge. Me and Apollo then backed him into a corner and asked "You want to see an IF be killed?" going along with the situation. Me and Apollo decided to follow the janitor to see to which he got up to. This led us into the med bay. In the med bay it was rather crowded with medical and other units attempting to RP, Get health and all the usual. I do admit we may have accidently blocked him in once or twice but that was down to the limited movement space within the med bay at the time of the event. Apollo stood in the doorway disallowing the janitor to leave for around 30 seconds at most during this time. After leaving med bay I was called to brig by Apollo where he was stood in the doorway preventing the janitor from leaving whilst calling shock to arrest him for trespassing. Around 15 to 20 minutes after this occurrence Apollo went offline and I was brought to a staff sit with said janitor and Bon. In this sit I explained everything written above and apologised for any inconvenience caused by myself and other IF. I assumed the situation was resolved after the staff sit as said janitor said "Its alright and thank you for your honesty."

19 hours ago, Uhgie said:

im ASSUMING the mod then told the guy that isnt a mod to get offline so that he doesnt get ban if i called for a sit

19 hours ago, Uhgie said:

roughly 5 pm Central Time

17:00 Thursday, Central Time (CT) is

22:00 Thursday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Me and Apollo are from the UK and our time zone is GMT, Apollo is still in education therefore goes off at a reasonable time to not 

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

8 hours ago, River said:

- Support 

When reporting a player and staff member you need to have evidence of what they are doing and not just saying that someone else was there. Also like keegan said they were probably just messing around but when you say you ran into brig that is an AOS area so the shock has all the right to arrest you and they probably stood there to stop you escaping. 

P.s this will stay - support until someone comes forward with some evidence of the situation 

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

So From my end of this sit. Although I was told by the other IF they was blocking the door to get the shock to arrest him this is not uncommon as to not escape as River had said.

As Apollo had left before the knowledge of the sit. There was no evidence presented and cannot be shown due to there being none.

My Suggestion during the sit was if he is not happy with my decison to close the sit is to make a report on the forums. If this was intentional which I hope it is not as members of the staff team would hope not to behave this way.

Due to lack of evidence. Action should not be taken

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

6 hours ago, BL_BONANAZA said:

So From my end of this sit. Although I was told by the other IF they was blocking the door to get the shock to arrest him this is not uncommon as to not escape as River had said.

As Apollo had left before the knowledge of the sit. There was no evidence presented and cannot be shown due to there being none.

My Suggestion during the sit was if he is not happy with my decison to close the sit is to make a report on the forums. If this was intentional which I hope it is not as members of the staff team would hope not to behave this way.

Due to lack of evidence. Action should not be taken

Bon said this perfectly, this event should not result in any form of punishment as no evidence was presented, so it was he say she say, therefore you can not punish someone without evidence. 

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 9/30/2021 at 1:51 AM, Keegan said:

-SUPPORT

Furthermore, you are making an assumption in your post that isn't backed up. Saying that someone got offline to avoid getting warned is a serious accusation, and you have no real evidence for it. The player (I believe you refer to Apollo Edge) very likely just decided to get off for the day. You call for a removal from mod for this player (I believe you refer to Josh Rice), which doesn't match up with the severity of the incident to me as well as the fact that it was a one-time incident that seems to me like a misunderstanding.

Finally, I cannot support the punishment of a member of the staff team for something that has no evidence other than one he-said-she-said accusation. Hopefully you understand why I feel that way.

This may have come off as pretty harsh, but it rubbed me a bit the wrong way that you asked for him to be fully removed!

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars