Manjini's Vice Marshall APP for the Battalion of Star Fighter's- Accepted

RobertoManjini

Should i become the next Vice Marshall?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become the next Vice Marshall?

• yes (+support)
    • no (-support)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF GC GSVL SV Manjini 1745

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Star Fighter Regiment.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been in the Star fighter battalion now for near 6 months, and I have been recently just got back up to speed on my activity, and I have to say I want to become Vice Marshall again for 3 reasons. One of the biggest reasons I have to become the new Vice Marshall is that SF needs it. I know people might say that's not true and some might say it is. But in my point of view we need a Vice Marshall. And I'm willing to put my self again into VCMDR so I can lead this battalion like I did last time. Another main reason is, I love to command SF and over all. I have commanded SF and even squadron named as "Gladius", And honestly it was the best experience I had. I had 2 of the best commanders among my side, Seaman and nacho. They helped me so much and honestly everything I learned about commanding a battalion i give thanks to them, Teaching me about how to do roster updates witch at the start i was dog with, and even to knowing when to and when not to promote people and also well the obvious of been a Vice Marshall, I loved it with all my heart and i remember everything that they helped me with but also what they did to help SF, and what i want to continue to help this battalion go up. And then the most critical and most obvious reason, is to make ducks mad, NAH JOKING!. no but the actual reason is honestly to make this battalion what it was in the past, and honestly i want to bring it back from the ground and carry it on my shoulders like seaman, PTOP, Deaky, Nacho, did and many others I just want to carry SF like people did in the old times, and i want to bring back the OLD Star fighter community, now this might sound very very Hard, But im right now doing law something i honestly never knew i would do.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

763:24 (4 weeks), First started playing 8 months ago

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

As the point of a Vice Marshall in the community/branch of Star fighter, Is to keep 1.Activity 2.Document updated 3. Help the battalion its self by bringing in as much New and exiting thigs. Now lets summaries each one of them 1st Activity, As a Vice Marshall Someone should always keep there head up, Now when i was VM activity was not very big looked at, But now its very much looked at, And I'm been honest for me that's a thing i still need to run with, I'm still trying to get up the tracks and even the i have not had the best activity, I'm steadily increasing, And I'm still to this day getting feed back from ducks, Jaeger, and Kieran people that have helped me a lot in this community also, and to this day i see them as people i look up to, Some people will tell me that's a bad choice, But in my eyes there a good example of good Commanders for there own regiments, Ducks been the old Naval command and now been high admiral, Kieran hitting army command, and jaeger been the current Grand iq, some positions that take time and also need support from the community, and they have helped we look at this community in there perspectives to help me look at what i was doing wrong and how to correct my self, Then its documents, As for documents there is a lot of things you have to do with them, keep roster updates, tryout logs, and also if naval command or pretty much any command needs something you to be there and help them out. And then we come to the biggest Purpose of a Vice Marshall, Help the battalion. As for helping SF there is many things i my self tried and even as a current Group captain and Gladius Vice lead have done, and also gotten the feed back from others to see what Star fighter battalion/community needs, and its simple, in a way its to do sims, Make squadrons nice and organized and pretty much come out with new and exiting things that would be good for SF, either this been a new squadron, or even new ways to Lead SF or even help with SF.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Now there is many Reasons why you should trust me with the Rank of Vice Marshall, There is 3 Reasons i would like to address, 1 Having hit already the rank of Vice Marshall once, 2 Having support via other Star fighters that have told me to run for Vice Marshall once again, And then my final point but also my most critical one 3 The ideas i have for the battalion and its feature, As addressing my 1st point, i have been a Vice Marshall as stated above, I was command for around 2-3 months if i re call, and honestly it was such a good and honestly one of the best experiences i have had, i met people that honestly i did not know i was going to meet, Ducks, Kieran, Jaeger, Mikey, Luci, Spice, and even Emoo (best val player), and honestly i got so much wisdom out of them that idk if many people have gotten. Forwarding lets address my reason number 2, In the star fighter battalion honestly i have gotten so much support, Via matrix, Cao penguin, and brand and other people like are NCOs have helped me, they have helped me in everything i asked as a Group captain, and honestly i would not be here now if it was not for them and also my friends, i want to say thanks for every single piece of support i got, because if it was not for you guys i would not be here. And i also want to say thanks to Seaman and even Ducks and Mikey, for helping the Star fighter battalion to this day, and also are CAO Penguin for commanding this battalion. I fully believe they have helped Star fighter battalion a lot and if it was not for them we would be in a different situation.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can usually be online for 3-4 Hours a day weekday, but then on the weekend i can spend around 12-18 hours online, i have been rn doing my major in law and im very sorry that i cannot be as active as people ask me to be, but one thing you can be sure im ending my major in December 23rd, and im going to be much much more active as im going to take a 1 year off, off work because trust me LAW IS HARD!. and i will center my self not only in Star fighter but also as Gaming light as a whole community

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 KTAP warn.

Thanks for reading my app

-Manjini

Edited by robertomanjini
Forgot to add warn, Sorry

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

3 hours ago, BrandNewName_ said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

EX VICE MARSHALL

HAS EXPERIENCE

NICE GUY

EASY TO TALK TO AND WORK WITH

Also trained by me 😉

• Thanks 1

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

+1
You have experience, I see you around. You are an approachable person who has answered questions for me when I was an ST PFC. Your app is well considered and thought out. I can tell you strive to help SF and hope all goes well.

• Thanks 1

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

-Support

It hasn't been 2 weeks since you were denied last.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

12 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support

@SawickMManjini has not been Denied, he deleted that application on his own.

• Laughing 1

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

13 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support

On god, go play Police RP or something.

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 9/29/2021 at 9:38 PM, BrandNewName_ said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

EX VICE MARSHALL

HAS EXPERIENCE

NICE GUY

EASY TO TALK TO AND WORK WITH

Also trained by me 😉

I was an Officer when manjini was VM and he made it one of the funnest experiences I've had on the server and SF need someone to lead them and manjini is the perfect candidate 

Also he deleted his app he didn't get denied lol 

• Thanks 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

17 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support

He does a bit of trolling

• Thanks 1

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

+Support/-Support

+Previously a command member

+Currently the only Starfighter than can fill the position

+Knows what's expected of him

-Has had activity problems in the past

-A bit too much trolling sometimes

-Has negative interactions with others more often than what would be considered acceptable

-Application seems more like a sob story to gain sympathy rather than a legitimate application for a position of power

• Thanks 1

Current: N/A

Former: Stormtrooper Commander Grim

On 10/1/2021 at 2:39 AM, SawickM said:

-Support

Uh... what's the protocol here?

Also... yesterday in the meeting for SF (10/1/21), you described yourself as not the best person for the job. 

I'm just confused about what you want. Say what you mean man!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

On 10/1/2021 at 8:39 AM, SawickM said:

-Support

+Support/-Support

+Previously a command member

+Currently the only Starfighter than can fill the position

+Knows what's expected of him

-Has had activity problems in the past

-A bit too much trolling sometimes

-Has negative interactions with others more often than what would be considered acceptable

-Application seems more like a sob story to gain sympathy rather than a legitimate application for a position of power

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

Please speak to me as soon as possible.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

ACCEPTED

Please speak to high command for your rank!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟