Goodbye. - ShadowPL

ShadowPL

Wow. I can’t believe I’m writing this.

I started playing Gaminglight SCP-RP around March 2021, and my goal was to just Mass RDM everyone and see how high of a Kill Streak I would do, but I didn’t do that, why? Because I enjoyed the server. The reason for my resigning Is because I haven’t been feeling well mentally, and also school has been taking up most of my time, I have no way to get on the server. I’d like to thank everyone for making my experience here even better. Note that you’ll probably see me on my custom class sometimes, but honestly I doubt I’ll even want to play GMOD after this. God I loved this place, but It’s time. 

Honorable Mentions:

Spring / Winter - I know you probably won’t see this, but thank you for making me grind to OS, and thank you for being an awesome friend inside and also outside Gaminglight.

Aussie - Heyyy remember when I said I’d resign at AHOME? Well… anyways, you were an awesome friend, and I’ll miss you.

phrog - minge lol, na jk tho, awesome friend.

Loaf - You're amazing man, ur bad at GTA tho!!!!

Eyelander - Dietz Nuts, na but fr, Eyelander you were an amazing friend.

Ceese -  Remember when we first met where you were a 682, and I was a 999 while I kept chasing you? Yeah, that was fun, you’re awesome.

J0LT - Playing weird shi on gc ong

Recon - omfg I remember body blocking you on 1424 :trollface: Na but fr awesome friend too.

The Gaming Goat - The Furry Goat, thank you for being a chill lad.

Ragle - I know you probably won’t even see this, but, you’re an amazing friend, ragle.

Von - Furry Husband bruh, you’re a chill guy, let’s hope It stays that way.

Ruz / Funk - Once again deez nuts, also funk come off reserves smh.

Moncher - Monching on deez nu-

Henessy - Damn german smh.

Skela - I will keep spam inviting you into DBD even though you don’t have it.

And now, Farewell.

Edited by ShadowPL
  • Gaminglight Love 3

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

3 minutes ago, ThePoke said:

Bro what. I just got an email about this. This mad my day worse. Love you shadow. Loved being a minge on the sever with you.

HOW YOU GOT AN EMAIL

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

"Pathos"

2 hours ago, ShadowPL said:

Loaf - You're amazing man, ur bad at GTA tho!!!!

bro that LMG went through walls smh

• Laughing 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Shadow you were an outstanding command member and role model for many maintenance, utility, and everyone else. Im sad it must come to this but I wish you luck in the future and hope someday you can come back and show them enlisted whos the boss 😎😎. But I wish you a farewell my friend!

• Gaminglight Love 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Ong not gonna be the same, have fun and get better!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

30 minutes ago, Eyelander said:

sad to see you go shadow i hope we can still play dbd together

Capture.PNG

oh what the fuck is that picture bro

"Pathos"

07 g I'll name a pokemon on pokemon Y after you then I'll go over this small girl beat up her pokemon with you and take her lunch money. Oh wait damn I already did that

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP Ranks | Former E-11 2LT/ DoRD x2  Former Nu-7 WO | Vanny 2.0

Military-RP Ranks | Former USAF LTC/MAJCOM Former MP COL/INSCOM Former DI MAJ

Founder of Gaming Light After Dark

"A female specimen has captured me. She's walking me now" - Ex E-11 1LT Maz

@ShadowPLDenied, You didn't get permission

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁