Master Sergeant Cella's Officer Application

cella

MSG Cella's Officer Poll  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Does this applicant deserve an officer's position?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Shock EJTO MSG Cella 1771

What is your current rank?

Master Sergeant

How much time do you have on the server`?

2+ days

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I both love and respect my brothers within this battalion. The opportunity to lead my fellow soldiers into battle and organize activities for this battalion would only allow me further chance to connect deeper with my brethren. I am inspired by the members of this battalion and I strive to inspire them the same way that they do for me. My prior experience for this job is extremely applicable, as I have held multiple officer and staff positions amongst other servers in Garry's Mod such as MilitaryRP,  numerous Star Wars RP servers and spans across different planes of existence within video games. In the real world, I am a team leader at my place of employment and constantly inspire and nurture the human spirit, being not only a leader to my team, but my community as well. I believe I would be a fantastic, mature and well-versed addition to this already spectacular battalion, the only greater privilege being serving this glorious Empire.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I am a team leader for my real world employer, and I have years of experience in Management and supervision of others. My team always produces more than satisfactory results every time we perform, and morale is always kept high with low workplace stress levels. I was trusted with high command and officer positions on other Garry's Mod RP-style servers, and was always able to mesh and bend with my community. I am in my mid-twenties and maintain a high level of maturity at all times.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I consistently go out of my way to provide RP with everybody I see on the ship, and I would love to continue the momentum of professional Shock RP that has been occurring recently. I would love to remain a big part of this transition, and use my wisdom and knowledge of military structures and tactics to better the battalion. I am very communicable, and always open to criticism offered by my peers, regardless of rank. I believe I can offer our enlisted ranks much inspiration to strive and perform at their peak in Shock.

How active can you be?
Several hours, every day of the week. I can also be active late nights as my work schedule permits. 

Edited by cella

+support

+active

+good guy

+would make a great officer

+follows commands like a pro, gives them out even better.

-1LT Gallen

Edited by Gallen

Current: | SHOCK Lieutenant | Ashwaubenon
-
Former:
 | SHOCK COMMANDER | Gallen

• cella changed the title to Master Sergeant Cella's Officer Application
On 9/29/2021 at 8:28 PM, Gallen said:

+support

+active

+good guy

+would make a great officer

+follows commands like a pro, gives them out even better.

-1LT Gallen

u been doin great man keep up the good work id love u as one of my officers

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway