ScarWXLF

In-Game Name: Scar

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:420789299

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: LVL 70

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: CI RnD OA Scar

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): no

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):  Tuesday April 13th 2021  Racism

This one was just borderline, it was one of those things im sure the issuer had no choice. I said something CLOSE to it but had no intention of hatred/harm. I am a loving and reasonable person.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I have been on the server for close to a year. I flew through the ranks of RnD all the way up to before gamma command. Back then I lacked the creativity but now the event ideas are just flying to me. I would create an event that would engage a lot of the people of the server, it would be overall fun, and enjoyable. I love this server, and I would like more ways to engage and interact with it. The best thing, is creating memorable moments that people will look back at and say "hey that was really fun!" I aim to create those magic moments, ones that make people smile ear to ear. One of my outstanding qualities that people say I have is maturity. I would also bring drive to the table, if not even more than last time.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Since SCP-1504 is one of my favorite SCPs, I would definitely do an event like that. For the duration of the event, someone trusted would be picked and modeled to be Joe Schmo. This means that anything they say would have to be interpreted differently by the people SCP-1504 encounters. Joe would [possibly] breach some SCPs, and no-one would notice. Now if this idea does not work, I have many more, for example. I would do an event that involved The Scarlet King, 999, and 682. 999 would finally have to battle The Scarlet King, causing close to something such as an "XK-class" end of the world scenario. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: Butler, Joe Schmo, the bowl of soup, and "here be dragons" all because these are just more interesting than man eating creatures.

Edited by ScarWXLF
Brushing up App
  • Like 1

"I am the hope of the universe... I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace... I am the protector of the innocent... I am the light in the darkness... I am truth. Ally to good... Nightmare to you!!!" - Goku

ezgif-4-716f4247ba6b.gif.28a4118a8ba7d7ca6fc3c29a86f3f75d.gif

-/+ Neutral support 

did not meet word requirement (143) ur LVL isn't ur time played on the server so cant really tell if ur active, I've actually never seen u but that might be do to different time zones. ur app is kinda good in my opinion event kind of good though scarlet king was done before and was amazing 

OVERALL my support staying -/+ Neutral 

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

15 hours ago, Pure said:

-/+ Neutral support 

did not meet word requirement (143) ur LVL isn't ur time played on the server so cant really tell if ur active, I've actually never seen u but that might be do to different time zones. ur app is kinda good in my opinion event kind of good though scarlet king was done before and was amazing 

OVERALL my support staying -/+ Neutral 

he is an "OG" player in a sense. 

+/- Support since I believe you just came back

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Major +Support

I remember Scar from a long back. Amazing guy, he can handle responsibilities and he understands how to RP, I've seen it. I could fully vouch for him.

-Former ET Jack S. 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

21 hours ago, Cogs said:

Huge +support
Scar is one of the most creative and dedicated member of GL since i met him a year ago, Has huge potential for ET, and overall is a great person. Good luck bud

I agree however Scar is just starting to settle back into it. TBH I feel you should wait a little longer to familiarize yourself with the community but overall scar is one hell of a dude! 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

- 'Why you deserve to be ET' answer is suitable  
- Has people vouching for him. 

- Previous ET

- Event Idea is lackluster/unrealistic to pull off  although I can see where you were going
- You said you have no previous experience gamemastering but you were a previous ET right?|

- Didn't explain 'why' for the your favorite SCP but not really a main point 

- Close, but hasn't met 150w limit for 'Why you deserve to be ET'
- Incorrectly answered a question (referring to the time played) your level tells me nothing. 
- Allegedly recently returned to the server so I believe additional time should be spent as Weeb put it refamiliarizing himself
- Haven't seen or heard before either due to timezone or recent arrival. 

Overall, -Support. You have great potential but some minor issues with your application is hindering and for the time being I would like to see you reintegrate yourself back into the community more. 

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

On 10/1/2021 at 5:08 AM, Train Overlord said:

- 'Why you deserve to be ET' answer is suitable  
- Has people vouching for him. 

- Previous ET

- Event Idea is lackluster/unrealistic to pull off  although I can see where you were going
- You said you have no previous experience gamemastering but you were a previous ET right?|

- Didn't explain 'why' for the your favorite SCP but not really a main point 

- Close, but hasn't met 150w limit for 'Why you deserve to be ET'
- Incorrectly answered a question (referring to the time played) your level tells me nothing. 
- Allegedly recently returned to the server so I believe additional time should be spent as Weeb put it refamiliarizing himself
- Haven't seen or heard before either due to timezone or recent arrival. 

Overall, -Support. You have great potential but some minor issues with your application is hindering and for the time being I would like to see you reintegrate yourself back into the community more. 

More time is needed as you just came back, but I really do believe that you will do good in the future. -Support for now.