Banned for Medal Link

Mr.Meeseeks 123

Steam Name: Mr.Meeseeks 123

SteamID: ID: STEAM_0:1:501542706

Ingame Name: MrMeeseeks123

Ban Length: 7 Days

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: I posted a Medal link that contained what looks like the n-word so the console auto banned me

Dispute:  here is the link that got me banned https://medal.tv/clips/66321452/d1337QNMWhZr?invite=cr-MSxXN1gsMjc0MzUyODgs "N1gs"

Edited by Mr.Meeseeks 123
  • Laughing 3

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+Support

There's a reason why no modern game which has a chat censoring system automatically bans people instead of just censoring messages

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

9 hours ago, Henessy said:

+Support

There's a reason why no modern game which has a chat censoring system automatically bans people instead of just censoring messages

Good thing Garry's mod isn't a modern game, besides any offense which triggers the censor would have resulted in a ban anyways.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

13 hours ago, th3 said:

Good thing Garry's mod isn't a modern game, besides any offense which triggers the censor would have resulted in a ban anyways.

Except this ban. And the ban a few days ago.

A human element in this process would've caught this obvious mistake and we wouldn't have a guy on day 2 of a wrongful ban.

• Like 1

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"