What is your ingame name?: 

Penguin 

What is your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:107843717

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Commodore 

What specialty are you applying for?: CAO 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Pigeon 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? 

SF in a bad spot right now they have no Marshall only one Vice Marshall  and no one who can become the next in line to become Vice Marshall and now they don't even have a CAO. The first thing I would do is Update that Roster of SFs with no one being able to do it right now its getting kinda cluttered in their. Another thing I would do right away is start promoting SF to Officer and Promoting the current Officer's to a rank to where they can apply for Vice Marshall getting more SF to higher places so the Battalion as a whole can grow again. It's essential that we get SF back to it glory day's but to do that we need a consistent and determined leader from AO who is willing to do what ever it takes to get them to the point that we us to be to the time when I could just make one Flag up ping and have 10 SF join all at once. Back when even the Grand Moff was please with how well SF was doing. That's why as the most Active AO in Naval currently if I were to get This Position I would 100% make sure SF gets to those levels again. And also maybe get some more active AOs along the way. Over all SF needs a leader and right now in this circumstance I am confident in saying if you pick me for CAO I will run the SF branch back to the way it should be. As for the AOs. You guys need to step it up it's a CAO job to make sure AOs are doing there job well and that is another thing I will crack on if I get CAO is more active AOs I'm calling you guy out here cause I care about SF and we need more AOs doing there Jobs interacting with SF doing Tryouts doing Sims, trainings anything that will improve on SF even more and more so it can thrive again and grow again. I won't call out names but you know who you are and what you can do to further this branch. As for me I will do the same as I have always done and that's worry for the Future of SF well taking action in making it the biggest and best Regiment I can make it. I WILL NOT LET SF DIE I WILL NOT LET SF FAIL. And I will make it into the best Regiment in the server. And that is my goals for SF if I were to get CAO. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: 

Currently I am the most active AO on the Roster I am the one who dose All the work pretty much if you look at Specialty logs im like the only one that ever dose anything with SF weather it be tryouts Sims or Trainings. Getting SF active has always been my main Focus since the start of being an AO and all though right now SF is at the lowest they have ever been I will not give up on them I will fight until SF is back to its glory day's again. Witch I have been trying to do and will continue to do in the Future and if I do get CAO it will only go up hill from here. On top of that I am a Commodore so it not like I'm a new blood at this leading stuff I got to the position I am at cause I never gave up and always worked hard to always impress nor just the higher ups but the whole server with my positions. But I can be trusted with this on the one fact that unlike any other AO I actually set goals to achieve and instead of ignoring those goals like most People tend to do I follow through on them and make them happen. I'm doing this not for me I'm doing this for SF and that's why I can be trusted.

Why do you want this rank?:

To help SF out to make it thrive I'm worried for the future of SF its in a bad position and I want to get them out of that position as fast as I can and with CAO I can do that and even more. Overall I want this job cause it could mean I could furthermore give SF a Leader that they so desperately need in this time of uncertainty for a branch that I adore. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 

as CAO my job is to make sure SF rosters are always updated and are moving forward and the job of a CAO is to lead his AOs and make sure they are doing there jobs so that SF can grow and get bigger and better and thrive and to encourage AOs and SF to do tryouts and to act as a commanding member when there are none. And to suggest things to better improve SF and to over all make sure everyone is doing there jobs. 

Edited by AO Commodore Zefer

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

5 hours ago, GhostReaper_Eod said:

++ Major Support

+Great Guy/Someone you can always talk too

+Is an amazing AO Very active in SF Activities

+Always shows great leadership

He would make an amazing CAO

As the former CAO I can confirm hes the most active when it comes to tryouts/sims/trainings. I have also seen his amazing leadership with both SF and Naval. As Ghost mentioned in the quoted text he is very easy to talk to about anything and is super willing to help anyone he can.

Penguin is the man for the job.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, GhostReaper_Eod said:

++ Major Support

GL!

• Thanks 1

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

++ Major Support

• Thanks 1

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

15 hours ago, GhostReaper_Eod said:

++ Major Support

• Thanks 1

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 9/22/2021 at 7:07 AM, FootSniffa said: