General Suggestion - Make the chainsaw quieter - Accepted [Completed]

FBI-01

What are you suggesting? - Lower the volume of the chainsaw when drawn or used to attack.

How would this change better the server? - Currently when someone pulls out a chainsaw or attacks with it, it makes anyone talking in game or any other noises impossible to hear. Changing this would allow people to hear any other noises while someone has one out.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - People with chainsaws wouldn’t be able to be heard as well, but I think with the proper amount of adjustment this could an easily solved issue.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone trying to talk in game while someone has a chainsaw out nearby.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

3 hours ago, Grеg said:

+Support 
That chainsaw is loud AF 
The circle saw too honestly

Alrhough its rip an tear time my ears are the first thing to rip and tear

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+ Support

I stood near the chainsaw, now I need to go visit the doctor. Pls lower sound 😞 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...