Naudia's Doctor Application

Naudia

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Naudia

2. What’s your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:64105876

3. What is your Rank? EM

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 1

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? I think the Medical Command are already doing a fantastic job so I would utilize the role as more supportive to them and help wherever I am needed. Currently I'm extremely active on the server and train folks whenever I can, as I'm in Australia, my time zone varies drastically from most medical, so I'm able to help more during server downtime and grab the stragglers wanting to join medical. Generally, if I were to become a member of Medical Command, rather than pester the busy admins during the slower server hours, I'd be able to not just only train folks into medical, but further my ability to help by whitelisting members currently within medical, particularly those members wanting to train into specific branches such as medical research or into FTO. 

8-1. You have found a Resident in HCZ, what do you do? To be honest, I would ask them how they got there and why. Depending on their response, I would inform them that they were restricted to the LCZ and could not enter HCZ or D-Block and show them exactly what areas they were restricted to, as well as give them the URL to the SOP. Sometimes folks receive conflicting information on the Server by others or are simply uninformed entirely. However, if they persisted in their behaviour, I would feel compelled to contact other members of medical command of the incident and attempt to keep the situation in RP rather than involving staff, but hopefully there would be no need for that level of escalation.  

8-3. You see an Exp Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? I'd ask the Exp Medic what the situation was and if they needed support. As I'm on during the less active times on the server it would not be unusual for field medics to not be active and often other medical staff cover D-Block. However, if their response led me to believe they were killing D-Class with no appropriate reason simply because it's "minge hours" and/or because no staff were on; I would attempt to deescalate the situation by informing them that their behaviour was unacceptable according to the SOP and server rules. If that had no meaningful effect, I would further record our interaction and feel obligated to inform other members of medical command of the incident.

Personally, my biggest issue for not applying sooner was my inability to attend meetings. After having successfully attended this past meeting, I feel as if that would no longer be an issue and I will be attending meetings more frequently.

+Support 

Honestly the reason I am here personally is because Naudia does a great job in medical and is very active.

To add onto that Naudia lives in a TMZ where night shift peeps will actually be able to get promotions and such.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

+Support 

Honestly the reason I am here personally is because Naudia does a great job in medical and is very active.

To add onto that Naudia lives in a TMZ where night shift peeps will actually be able to get promotions and such.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support

Always makes me happier everytime I enter and leave medbay.

Would be a great command member.

You deserve it.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+Support

She's present pretty much every day, and has shown a lot of competence. Plus, having command members during slower hours could be very useful not only for Medical, but for the server as a whole.

Edited by Oregon