billy s false warn- Denied

meatbeat69100id

Your In-game:beatingmeat gene

The admin's name in-game: billy s

The admin's steam name (If you know it): na

What warning did you receive:failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://gyazo.com/c29f8015081026b67b1c89b0136532fd

Why do you think this warn was false: billy said so

Any extra information:

Changed to -Support

At first it seemed like Billy has said you could appeal it as a misunderstanding but after reading his comment I'm changing to -Support As he only said if you think the warns false the appeal it. As you did respond multiple times even while trying to rectify it its still a rule broken multiple times

Edited by Phil

Signature.png

Just seen this, I had gave him the link and said it was fine for him to appeal it if he thought it was a wrong warn the backstory was EMS reported him for respawning multiple times within the space of 10minutes being considered FailRP I had warned him then it came to light afterwards that he had tried to rectify the situation by telling the Police he would go back so they could arrest him. *Edit - He said it was a mistake him respawning.

Edited by Billy S
Forgot to add the end bit.

-Support

It can be a mistake if you do it once but if it’s multiple times, it’s kinda hard to believe it was a mistake. Saying that he went back to the cops to get arrested just shows that they knew the rule

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor