FBI01's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

FBI-01

Should FBI01 be allowed to become a trial moderator?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should FBI01 be allowed to become a trial moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name?: FBI01

What is your steam name?: FBI-01

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:538340842

What is your discord username?: FBI-01#8951

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Unfortunately, I do not, but I am ready and willing to learn the necessary skills.

What date did you start playing on the community? Towards the end of last May.

What date did you make your forums account? 5/27/2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

1421369102_warnsproof.png.12b44ca55d512c47a1d24d2bb8bd991b.png

What is your donor rank? Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: EST (GMT-5)

Why do you believe you deserve the rank? (150 work minimum)

I believe I deserve the rank because of my commitment to enhance the SCPRP experience for others and my ability to problem solve while under stress. In the almost four months I've spent with the community, I've grown to love the gameplay and enjoy the people I meet while in character. I want to further this excellent experience for others, as I know how jarring it is to be trying to roleplay a scenario and being unable to because there isn't staff, or there is someone behaving inappropriately. While in game I normally work with a team of people to solve problems, some of which are routine and some of which are not, which has given me great problem solving skills, as well as teaching me effective communication. Also while playing on the server, I behave professionally and work to correct conflicts that may arise because of mistakes I made. Finally, I also believe I deserve the rank because even though I have over 120 hours of playtime on the server, I have zero warns, which also shows my commitment to understand and follow the rules of the server. 

Scenario Questions

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first attempt to calm the player down so that I could address the offenses that they have committed and also inform them that they could get additional punishment for staff diss if they continued to be curse and be disrespectful. If they continue to curse at me, I would gag them and then continue on with the sit by first confirming the MRDM by checking logs and reviewing any evidence presented, and then I would give a formal warn for MRDM and for staff disrespect. I would finally contact a staff member that had the necessary permissions to preform a 5 day ban for MRDM and have them preform the punishment.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would tell all of the players to calm down and be quiet so that the sit can resume and they can all get back to playing faster. If some players were still talking, I would tell them that if they did not be quiet, I would gag them, and them do so if they still were arguing. I would then continue with the sit, warning and giving the player the appropriate punishment if the correct evidence was presented.

Thank you for your time and for your consideration!

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

1 hour ago, Pillercat said:

+Support

Solid app and have had nothing but good experiences with him. Although, being the FBI does make him a little sus.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

1 hour ago, Pillercat said:

+Support

Solid app and have had nothing but good experiences with him. Although, being the FBI does make him a little sus.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

+/- leaning +

I feel the app can use more reasoning on the why you should be accepted 

I dont know you too much but that's probably cause I am a CI main.

everything else is good!

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

8 hours ago, Pillercat said:

+Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Changing to +Support

G-man giga Chad

I would say knows the rules 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 9/19/2021 at 3:40 PM, Pillercat said:

+Support

SECRET FOUNDATION TRAITOR FOR THE FBI 😮 ???

• Laughing 1

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

On 9/20/2021 at 4:40 AM, Pillercat said:

+Support

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

On 9/19/2021 at 3:40 PM, Pillercat said:

+Support

I don’t really know you but pillercat sums it . Great app

• Thanks 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5