Creeds Ban Appeal

Creed Bratton

Steam Name: Creed Bratton

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:622477015

Ingame Name: Creed Bratton

Ban Length: 5 Days

Admin that Banned you: [GL]Sirius

Reason for Ban: MRDM (on behalf of Mystery)

Dispute: So, I was an AR, and it was code black, and I thought it would be funny to prank the people that were in bunks and I rdmed a researcher. He said multiple times that he was okay with me rdming him, but they said otherwise. I get that I am not supposed to be rdming especially in bunks because It ruins RP, but If you give me another chance, I promise I will do better and will make better decisions. I have already looked through the entire MOTD and im ready to be a perfect roleplayer and will follow the rules to its fullest. And I only MRDM him not multiple people. Thank you and I hope you can give me another chance.

Sincerely,

Creed.

Edited by Creed Bratton

Listen It was on one person, and also he was fine with it that still doesn't make it right, but I would like another chance and I promise I will pay close attention to the rules of the SOP and MOTD and I will not break them. I will also apologize to the researcher as well. I get if you don't unban me, but still. Please just give me another chance, I promise I will not do it again.

Edited by Creed Bratton

so, he seems sincere and this is a first offense so im willing to give a second chance

I also dont see how killing one guy is considered "MRDM"

unless he did more than one/ attempted to kill more than one so please correct me if im wrong

until mystery comes in and explains this, im gonna leave a +Support for now.

• Like 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

20210917205158_1.jpgyou killed him 4 times but you seem sincere and this is a first offense so im willing to give you second chance so ill +support this

Edited by Mystery Gamer
  • Like 1

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

8 hours ago, Mystery Gamer said:

20210917205158_1.jpgyou killed him 4 times but you seem sincere and this is a first offense so im willing to give you second chance so ill +support this

• Like 1

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator