Report aginst Chat Thumperhumb

Fat Payton | [GL]

Your in game name:Payton

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:104518428

The player's in game name:Chad Thumperhumb

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:70567667

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 9/17/2021 6:00-6:30 am 

What did the player do: Player diss,said i rdm'd him when i killed him for killing a afk d class and swinging at me (and missing) and adverted as d class 

Evidence (required):
unknown.png
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warned and banned for player toxicity and false sits 

Any extra information: he rated me 1 star after he refused to listen to me try to explain how to get trained

Okay, so the biggest thing I really see is that his adverts were ERP. I can't really get behind him getting warned for false sits because you did violate and abuse your authority as an admin by literally taking your own sit. I see that he called you "dipshit", I don't know what the conversation was like, so I'm not sure what else was said. He could probably be warned for player diss, but it looks like he was doing it in response to you taking your own sit. Honestly, you should of just clipped him RDMing a d-class, made a report in game or on the forums, and been on with your day.

+Support for being warned for ERP, player diss, and RDM/ARDM

-Support for a ban

-Support for a warn for false sits

Edited by Pillercat

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Payton.... you know better, but I dont care.

What Payton did in this situation did violate our handbook. However what he did was not only the right thing but it was necessary. This player has shown no other color that that of toxicity,ignorance and absolute disregard for the rules.

+Support for a warn and ban.

I believe that a ban would be warranted. This person is not someone I want to see on the server. 

-Support for any reprimanding towards Payton besides a verbal warning

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Gonna post a few notes here. 

Payton did the right things here although could've taken it a few different ways. Payton you need to remember that you can warn off duty for obvious infractions. Which means that you could warn him for ARDM/RDM without needing to make this report. 

Now, onto the case about him taking his own sit. 

This would be better if he showed video evidence of the entire sit. Next time I recommend you don't take your own sit and just leave it there. But if you have to take your own sit its best to record yourself taking the sit to show as evidence that you conducted the sit in a civilized/unbiased manor. 

Also, I would like to mention how this was you not taking your own sit. He made a report about someone muting him for no reason and abusing. If you took the sit to explain to him why you muted him that would be fine. 

If he believes he was wrongly muted(which he wasn't) he should make a report on the forums about a staff member wrongly muting them and abusing their power. 

From a JMT Standpoint I would like to 

+Support this on the person getting warned for all the abvious. 

Then payton should not receive a staff strike for this situation but a small talking to about what I said above. If he took a sit about him rdming the guy then it would be very wrong. 

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

. Payton you need to remember that you can warn off duty for obvious infractions. Which means that you could warn him for ARDM/RDM without needing to make this report. 

Wait really I thought only seniors could do that 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

9 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

Wait really I thought only seniors could do that 

On 2/12/2018 at 5:00 PM, Zeeptin said:
  • Required to be on the Administration job to use any staffing powers or administrate a sit, with the exception of warning for obvious rule infractions that do not require a sit (Intentional LTAP/RDA, NLR).
  • Tasked with mentoring new staff members and assisting as needed. 
  • Generally considered to be a trusted member of the staff team.

All the Admin rules in the handbook

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Payton did the right things here although could've taken it a few different ways. Payton you need to remember that you can warn off duty for obvious infractions. Which means that you could warn him for ARDM/RDM without needing to make this report. 

This would be better if he showed video evidence of the entire sit. Next time I recommend you don't take your own sit and just leave it there. But if you have to take your own sit its best to record yourself taking the sit to show as evidence that you conducted the sit in a civilized/unbiased manor. 

Also, I would like to mention how this was you not taking your own sit. He made a report about someone muting him for no reason and abusing. If you took the sit to explain to him why you muted him that would be fine. 

If he believes he was wrongly muted(which he wasn't) he should make a report on the forums about a staff member wrongly muting them and abusing their power. 

Then payton should not receive a staff strike for this situation but a small talking to about what I said above. If he took a sit about him rdming the guy then it would be very wrong. 

Yeah,yeah that is right,I knew I could of handled it better,but I wasn't sure how,I didn't want to warn him cause if I took my own sit and warned him I thought that may of made a much more likely to see a staff strike

I wanted to Owen up to it here scince I did break the biggest no no in the staff hand book

I'm sorry

EDIT:

The reason why I think he should get a ban is due to the mass player toxicity,I only think a few day ban would be needed for that

(And dissing staff)

Edited by Fat Payton | [GL]

+support for a warn

”1x Disrespect - Warning (Verbal or Formal)

2x or More - Warning + Jail (600 Seconds)”

just because of that, those are the warnings for player diss/staff diss.

idk how many times he killed people afking or Ardm but from what it looks like is he didn’t do anything ban worthy so at most a warn and keep him muted for up to 24 hours or something just my personal opinion.

7 hours ago, Boubak said:

+support for a warn

”1x Disrespect - Warning (Verbal or Formal)

2x or More - Warning + Jail (600 Seconds)”

just because of that, those are the warnings for player diss/staff diss.

idk how many times he killed people afking or Ardm but from what it looks like is he didn’t do anything ban worthy so at most a warn and keep him muted for up to 24 hours or something just my personal opinion.

Don't forget erp adverts as d boi

• Head Admin
On 9/17/2021 at 6:16 PM, Chief_ said:

yo chief said it best right here

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

On 9/17/2021 at 11:57 AM, Some Weeb said:

Payton.... you know better, but I dont care.

What Payton did in this situation did violate our handbook. However what he did was not only the right thing but it was necessary. This player has shown no other color that that of toxicity,ignorance and absolute disregard for the rules.

+Support for a warn and ban.

I believe that a ban would be warranted. This person is not someone I want to see on the server. 

-Support for any reprimanding towards Payton besides a verbal warning

Weeb said it best.

Let me know if I have this right: the guy RDMs somebody, tries to RDM the admin, gets brought to a sit over it, talks shit to the admin during the sit multiple times, is returned from the sit, trolls a bunch in multiple adverts while acknowledging in those same adverts that he knows he's about to get in trouble for it but doesn't care, then makes a report mouthing off to the admin again.

This has got to be a ban. Regardless of the handbook, there's no community left if players can get away with a slap on the wrist by brazenly disrespecting both in word and in deed those that are tasked with maintaining it.

Edited by Kvist

+support for a potential ban

-Support for a warn on payton

this man was massivley toxic, openly ERPed in the server, RDMed, and showed no care for the community

I think a ban is justified .

as for a warn on payton

he was the only staff on, someone was breaking so many rules and he took action

even if he wasnt supposed to take his own sits, his actions were just and he did the right thing

its better to break a rule doing the right thing than to follow the rules and watch someone like this just do what he wants.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

I feel like there's some confusion on the timeline. @Fat Payton | [GL]could you please clarify for us? I'm under the impression it went as follows:

You're on d-class, the guy kills another d-class and tries to kill you. You put in a report, but then hop on the job and take it yourself. During the sit you explain RDM to him and he's kind of rude, but you send him on his way. At this point he starts getting ERPs in chat and you mute him. After you muting him he makes a sit and you take it to explain it further with him but he's extremely rude.

Is this an accurate general sequence of events?

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

20 hours ago, Pillercat said:

I feel like there's some confusion on the timeline. @Fat Payton | [GL]could you please clarify for us? I'm under the impression it went as follows:

You're on d-class, the guy kills another d-class and tries to kill you. You put in a report, but then hop on the job and take it yourself. During the sit you explain RDM to him and he's kind of rude, but you send him on his way. At this point he starts getting ERPs in chat and you mute him. After you muting him he makes a sit and you take it to explain it further with him but he's extremely rude.

Is this an accurate general sequence of events?

Almost correct but I didn't make the rdm sit,he made it after I killed him in self defense for swinging (and missing) me

But for the rest of it yes that is the correct order of events

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"