Ban appeal- Denied

Kio

1. Steam Name: KitsuneChan

2. Ingame Name:KitChan

3. SteamID:STEAM_0:0:540335423

4. Ban Length:1 week

5. Admin that Banned you: Ninth sister or High IQ (dank)

6. Reason for Ban: Rascal Slurs
7. Dispute: I didnt say the N-word but i did call someone by their nickname (my nickname to them was KitKat and theirs was Raccoon) everyone can even back me up they know what happened and they know that i wouldnt say that

You can ask Kashak, Kwispy, jelly, Gronk, LA, Fennec, Skull, Skully, Big, Vertigo they all can verify for me that I wouldnt say something like that #purgeforlife #purgeisfamily

Edited by KitsuneChan
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

- Support 
In the clip you had said C**n and even said the N word at the very end all of command had blatantly heard you say it after we viewed the clip intensively.  

https://medal.tv/clips/4nWieqKFj9_AG/fuyGoMShn4ag?invite=cr-MSxRVnosMjc3NjgzOTUs
^ heres the clip at 7 Secs right before valoons says "wtf" you can hear him start to say the N word 

@LucifersHoly

Also even if you would like to dispute and say you didn't say the N word but instead still said C**n This could still be classified as a racial slur. 

Edited by killuabz

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 9/16/2021 at 11:05 PM, Dr. Pepper said:

-support 

there is a clip of what happened and you said “b**ch fat c**n” which makes me believe this is racism not a nickname.

actions have consequences 

(able to provide video if needed)

i have seen the clip personally and it doesnt look good on your behalf mr Kitsunechan

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

1 hour ago, MrPickle said:

i have seen the clip personally and it doesnt look good on your behalf mr Kitsunechan

Alright thank you 

This is for the Purge Family 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

10 hours ago, killuabz said:

- Support 
In the clip you had said C**n and even said the N word at the very end all of command had blatantly heard you say it after we viewed the clip intensively.  

https://medal.tv/clips/4nWieqKFj9_AG/fuyGoMShn4ag?invite=cr-MSxRVnosMjc3NjgzOTUs
^ heres the clip at 7 Secs right before valoons says "wtf" you can hear him start to say the N word 

@LucifersHoly

Also even if you would like to dispute and say you didn't say the N word but instead still said C**n This could still be classified as a racial slur. 

Umm Valoons I did not hear anything and if you did not Say WTF this would be easier now I'm not say what he said was ok but there was no Slurs. But if you have the full vid post it

Edited by GhostReaper_Eod
  • Like 1

- Support 

After looking at the video presented and what you said in the video is more than enough reason for the ban to stay and is valid 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

• Manager

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗