Billy - Staff Report- Accepted

Vader

Your ingame Name: SM Vader 1A49 l Vader

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62299553

Staff member's In-Game Name:  CPL Billy 1D57

What did they do? So we were in a chase with a citizen and he was using a test drive so then we went to car dealer and i cuffed him, then i tried dragging  him to billy's car. Billy then started to Physgun his car 10 meters away me but From the staff handbook it states "You can only Physgun your your car when its stuck somewhere and you cant get it out" And it obviously wasnt stuck as you can see in the clip linked below. Then i talked to him and got the citizen in his car. He came up to me and just kicked him out of the car for no reason. I told him to bring him back in and do PT. The citizen tried fleeing and he just physgunned him and freezed him (which you can see in the second clip) As a Moderator he shouldnt be doing that and it also looks weird just seeing a car floating.. The reason i couldnt PT him is because I had to do IRL stuff btw. 

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://streamable.com/9b0h45 l  https://streamable.com/2gw9w8

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Whatever SMT feels like.

-Vader

Edited by Vader
Forgot to add my name.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

• Head Admin

+Support

Physgun guidelines are very clearly defined and gone over during staff training, in which all staff are required to post "read and understood". From what I saw in the video is a violation of these guidelines and should result in a punishment.

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/49144-when-can-policerp-staff-use-phys-gun-power-off-duty-only-for-t-mod-through-admin/

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

36 minutes ago, Will said:

+Support

Physgun guidelines are very clearly defined and gone over during staff training, in which all staff are required to post "read and understood". From what I saw in the video is a violation of these guidelines and should result in a punishment.

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/49144-when-can-policerp-staff-use-phys-gun-power-off-duty-only-for-t-mod-through-admin/

In my opinion this is almost grounds for removal because he clearly said that he knows. This isn't something that is taken lightly because he clearly knows what he is doing wrong.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

In my opinion this is almost grounds for removal because he clearly said that he knows. This isn't something that is taken lightly because he clearly knows what he is doing wrong.

+1

I agree with corky, he stated that he knew what he did was not allowed

1 hour ago, Will said:

+Support

• Head Admin
18 minutes ago, Billy S said:

+Support

Y'know it got to that hour where everyone was pissing around a bit, I understand what was seen in my eyes as a joke was one of the main rules I broke as staff.

i mean at least your owning up to it and being honest 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

5 hours ago, Will said:

+Support

Have to agree with this 

also in the video said "Shhh" so this is on purpose.

minisigforums.webp

+support 

Deliberately did it to avoid roleplay as well, clear evidence this wasn't a mistake

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

5 hours ago, Will said:

+Support

8 minutes ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

+support 

Deliberately did it to avoid roleplay as well, clear evidence this wasn't a mistake

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

3 hours ago, Billy S said:

+Support

Y'know it got to that hour where everyone was pissing around a bit, I understand what was seen in my eyes as a joke was one of the main rules I broke as staff.

Integrity- Doing the right thing when no one  is watching. Even if you were the only person on the server you still should be following staff guidelines.

@Billy S

3 hours ago, Tactical said:

i mean at least your owning up to it and being honest 

10 hours ago, Corky said:

+1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

15 hours ago, Will said:

+Support

As stated by will,  it is also usually brought up at every meeting by JMT+ to be aware of not using physgun's off duty unless otherwise stated in the post will link

+support

That bald Aussie Guy

19 hours ago, King said:

+Support 

-Clear Evidence

-As a Mod you should know better (Also you could have just gotten in your car and drove away from vader)

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

As staff, you have to follow the rules. I do not think that Billy PURPOSEFULLY intended to break the rules, but knew he did it. I have witnessed the server late at night when no one is RPing, and its just a hell of random shit constantly escalating to more and more rules being broken from all sides of players (and staff. I have enough recordings of staff breaking rules when no one is on to get multiple staff removed).

We all just mean to have a good time at these late hours, so I don't think Billy should be removed. Maybe just a strike? He is a good staff member.

21 hours ago, Will said:

+Support

On 9/16/2021 at 7:02 PM, Billy S said:

+Support

admitted his mistake, in the future don't do stuff like that at night especially if its related to your staffing powers. a strike or a verbal would work imo

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+Support 

-Clear Evidence

-As a Mod you should know better (Also you could have just gotten in your car and drove away from vader)

PoliceRP 

EX Secret Service Command | EX EMS | PD SGT |EX PoliceRP Staff | UMC EX SCO19 | EX SERT

EX North Carolina Deputy

EX Delta Force Captain Jack 1J45