Gatts_Gattsuu

TGM pole for Gatts  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gatts be a TGM

• Yes
    • no

In-game name: Gatts

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:606846990

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Squad Lead [ Squad Lead is equivalent to captain]

Have you donated to the server?: $120 in total

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Nope

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 week

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I would say about a 7/10. I have watched all the Star wars movies, played Star Wars games, the cartoons like the bad batch/clone wars, and watched videos about Star Wars lore, but its been awhile. I can always go back and watch some lore videos and refresh my memory.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: The reason why I want to become a TGM is because I want to do events. I want to create events that are creative and fun for the whole server. Also, another reason why is that I want to make the server more popular and try to make events where SF can thrive like all the other battalions.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I think I should be trusted is because my battalion's Vice Marshall and Marshall both trust me to get a job done and to show a good representation of SF. My comrades in the battalion think I would make a good Vice Marshall too. Also, I might mess around at times, but when it's time to be serious I will be and be a great leader for my comrades.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Nope

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I am not experienced at being GM but I have many friends that are GMs so I understand on what they do.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

A ISB agent comes out of hyper space and requests to land. When landed the ISB agent will call everyone to DB with urgent news about a Rebel attack on the ISD. The ISB talks about when they will attack and that everyone should be ready. 

A ISB agent leaves out of hyper space and request to land in the ISD hanger. When the ISB land the agent will call everyone to DB, and then will explain what is going on. The ISB explains that they have picked up on a Rebel base on the planet of Hoth and that he needs assistance on destroying the filthy Rebels.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give EVENT weapon ID

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model EVENT weapon ID

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have read the guidelines. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: SF SRW SL | IC SSS 1SG |  Ash Dash IF 501st SNRHVY ARC 1LT Havoc ATO SGT | GM lll

anyone GIF

+support 

- amazing guy 

- has a general idea on what he’s doing 

- event ideas are a tad bit lacking but I know it will get better over time 

- good luck!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

1 minute ago, Evan? said:

+support 

- amazing guy 

- has a general idea on what he’s doing 

- event ideas are a tad bit lacking but I know it will get better over time 

- good luck!

Go for it gatts!!!!!!!!!! +huge support!