• yes
    • no

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Vader

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62299553

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Months + 

What timezone are you in?: GMT

How many Warns do you have?: 20 (Permission from Deputy Comissioner Solomon 1K-6  https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198084864835 Last warn was More then 2 Months ago now

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): So to start off that I am a Sergeant Major for a quite long time now. I remember when I was trained by Huner when it even tho existed, which was probably 6 months ago. So besically I'm Professional at taking reports and also Mature. I improved my Community reputation alot and I'm always there if someone needs help or just wants to talk about something. Everytime I see OFC's I try to train them so they dont Minge around like the most do right now. I have been in the server for a long time now and I'm very active too. Even though traning doesent exist anymore, I still try to train/help them so they dont freak out and just ruin other player's fun. I can stay calm in situations, for example taking a report from another officer, or if even someone tries to disrespect me. I am a patient guy and there for anyone who needs help with anything. I can teach people new things that they need to know when they are on the OFC job. With that possible promotion I think i would be a great help to the PD command team. Thanks for reading my application and I hope that I can be able to join the PD command team soon! This would also be my first command spot so I can farm command experiences and promote people who do a great job so they can have fun.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Vader

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

+1

Kind

hard worker

Passionate on getting LT

Helps lower ranks

Listens 

NEGATIVES 

now people say he was immature which he was and at time sure he can be a little tad immature BUT his passion for getting LT, I know he will learn and will listen to other command with tips.

forgot poll

overall+1

(posted on phone)

Edited by Tonyy
  • Gaminglight Love 1

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|