Grump for officer  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made an officer in the 501st

• Yes
    • No

-What is your In-game name?: Grump

- What is your SteamID?: Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72338318 

- What is your current rank?: CSM

- How much time do you currently have on the server?: 3 Weeks in game Probs 1-2 month total.

- How long have you been in the 501st?: 2-3 week if you include before my transfer

- What do you bring to the table as a 501st?: I am a very responsible and respectful person and can bring great leadership to the 501st Legion, I am a very cool guy to work with and super trustworthy. I am a great leader when I need to be and I am very respectful to my higher ups. I’m also just a good guy to hang out with!

- Why do you want to become an Officer?: I feel I’m ready to take on the officer responsibility and really want to help out on a bigger scale in the 501st. I feel I can be a bigger part of this team and community given the chance that I hope you give me. I am ready to move up in this community I love so very much and I hope that I can achieve this! I just really love the 501st and I believe adding me as an officer will help the whole battalion as a whole in that I believe I can help boost numbers and honestly help make heavy decisions when it comes to the battalion

- What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: The purpose of an officer is to watch over the lower ranks and enforce the battalion rules as well as help lower ranks become better soldiers overall, this I feel I could do very well given an opportunity. The officers are the backbone of the battalion because they range everywhere from hosting SIMs and keeping the troops happy and making them better soldiers in the field of war, right at their brothers' sides.

Ive known this mans since he joined the server and i watched him grow from just on the server to minge then i gave him a tryout for shock and he turned everything around he went from a minge too a very respectable well rounded trooper and he deserves the officer position 

+support

• Like 2

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

+Support

+ Active

+ Friendly and respectful

+ Has done a lot of amazing things for 501st and hosts tryouts everyday

Would make a great 501st officer, good luck Grump 🙂

Edited by 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav
  • Like 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+Support

+Great Attitude

+Active

+Leader

+Great with Enlisted

Overall, Grump has continue to show his dedication to the 501st and shows his dedication to improving the 501st all together. 

I hope to see you as an officer sometime in the near future

Good Luck

• Like 1

501st VCMDR. Former Heavy Lead/ ARC

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

21 hours ago, Subway said:

Ive known this mans since he joined the server and i watched him grow from just on the server to minge then i gave him a tryout for shock and he turned everything around he went from a minge too a very respectable well rounded trooper and he deserves the officer position 

+support

THIS GUY IS AMAZING FUCK YES!!

• Like 2

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

18 hours ago, 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav said:

+Support

+ Active

Best of luck!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

20 hours ago, 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav said:

+Support

+ Active

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

• Frog locked this topic