Freedom For Trial-Moderator  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Freedom For Trial-Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Freedom

What is your steam name?: Winer

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:116316889

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, I do not sadly. I do work in retail so I would think that most skills I use there will become relevant in this type of environment. I also have a rough idea of how staff members deal with sits as I've been playing Garry's mod for quite some time.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  I probably joined around May but only started playing actively on the 31st of July.

What date did you make your forums account? August 2

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes I've donated $121.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes I have and understand that I will be tested on it.

Timezone: MTZ

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank as I possess the skills and necessities to thrive in this role and to give a positive outlook towards all players. I can deal with any type of people may they be arrogant or humble, calm or angry, as I do have experience from my job on how to deal with others as I work part-time as a customer assistant associate. I can take unbias views and review what's given to me at hand and resolve issues that try to leave both parties satisfied. I am a quick learner and always ask for help when needed or when I'm unsure. People see me as a nice and humble individual as I am open-minded and polite to everyone regardless of what my views are towards the person or their beliefs. If given the role I'd give it the most time I had available to it, of course, I'll have to put school/work/social life in front of moderating the server but by no means does this make me any less of a candidate! As I do intend to spend a good amount of time on the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first try to calm them down and find some sort of common ground with the individual if there is any, If they refuse to comply I'd freeze/jail them and gag if necessary. Then I'd check logs to verify what statement seems to be true. Then I'd escalate this to another staff member and pass the information that I have gathered so they can conduct the punishment.

Edited by winer

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』