Kashak Purge Vice Commander App- Accepted

REEFER brownie TTV

Kashak For Vice Commander  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Kashak should be Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Purge BJL COL Kashak CY48

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Purge Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch? I have spent a lot of time within the battalion and more than half of it is rising in the officer ranks. I have reached the pinnacle of success and leadership to the rank of Colonel. I wish to rise to vice commander to continue my leadership among my fellow Officers, NCOs, Enlisted and converse with the command team. I am already active and a strong member of our battalion and believe I have what it takes. It has a lot of pressure to the job, but I am sturdy and vigilant and up to the task. I also want to become Vice Commander as the new Brawler Lead and guide the sub battalion that has not had a lot of good admiration in the past. I am currently the Brawler Junior Lead hoping to get Brawler booming.

I want to continue the growth of Purge to the farthest extent it can possibly go. I negate most mingy behavior, keep up our morale and respect, Follow proper trainings, give out clear orders that are needed, Radio disciplined, weapon disciplined, and loyal. I have taken a lot of time into Purge and I want to strive for the success of our battalion and lead our troopers to glory. 

I want to bring new ideas to Purge whether it be a mission or sim, I want to always be bringing something new for our battalion and have new and better experiences.

I also know it has more background work to the job, but I am also ready for it as I have experience with these types of things, like roster updates, LOA/ROAs, and all that fancy stuff. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I currently have 118:23, apparently (According to battle metrics). I feel like I have played a lot more time into it, but through all the days I have played. It has been 3 months since I joined the server and joined purge. (Edited portion): I actually have 302:45 time. Someone showed me my actual time.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch? They are to be a leading role model and carry on the orders of the Commander, and Lore IQ. They are the Commanders Guides and Guards and work together for the benefit for the entire battalion. The vice commander is to enforce the SOP and keep order within the battalion along with the officers. Vice commanders have to keep track of their battalion and update the rosters. Update/Fix guidelines. Gather all Purge for fun activities, missions, Joint sims, Purge events. 

Main purpose of a vice commander is to keep the Battalion active. Have to be a leading person and grow the battalion in your hands. Give out proper training, keep the SOP, Enforce CoC. Give out thorough and clear Orders to Officers and NCOs. Promote who deserves them. Insist on more Tryouts, and willing to do tryouts theirself.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have been here for 3 months and reached to the Rank of Colonel. My Officers and NCOs respect me, as well as I would think, so do the Command team and Lore IQ.  I sometimes may be a little quiet, but I can talk when I need to, and I have shown no reason for to not have trust in me. I have Zero strikes, Zero warnings, Zero Bans or kicks. I am tolerable and have shown good leadership among the troops, and as Ground command a few times. I have shown my maturity and respect and loyalty and want to continue doing so within Purge as it is my favorite Battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? : Currently, I can be on any time, any day. But that is subject to change soon once I get a new job IRL. If I get this job I am applying for, I know they work Monday-Friday. So I will have Saturdays and Sundays available. And the Hours I would assume are 10am to 5pm? I don't know until I get the job. I assume I will have time in the afternoon EST and I stay up till 2 AM normally.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I do not have any warnings, Kicks, bans.

Edited by REEFER brownie TTV
  • Like 1

Purge Senior Commander Kashak

On 9/14/2021 at 4:37 PM, Gronk said:

+Support 

-Been in purge for a long time

-Good leader

Good luck kashak!

Hahahaha I never even knew you were in purge good luck though 

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing