5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be given the rank of Shock Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
 Corn
2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Shock 
3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
 Ever since day one of joining the server I have doing nothing more but shock. Ever since joining I wanted to help shock because at the time I saw a lot of inactivity and some issues that I could see but knowing I was just a PVT at the time I couldn't do much about it. So I climbed the rank faster than most people ever have in 3 months I reached the rank of major. Originally my last post wasn't all serious due to I was comfortable with my position and other people more deserving of the role we're trying so I honestly didn't try so they could do that job. However, with recent events and me currently writing all this while in the middle of NTC(a military event where u spend a month out in the desert fighting opfor) its sparked my original inspiration of wanting to help Shock out. Shock has always been my favorite battalion no matter what server and I would like the opportunity to fully help shock come back from recent events
4. How much game time do you have on the server?
5 weeks but I've been on the server for 5 months now
5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a Commander is to maintain or improve the well-being of a battalion and the people below him. This can be done by encouraging activity, Rewarding those who excel, and also implementing changes to the battalion that allows the troopers in the battalion to have more fun and to make sure his troops have high morale and are being taken care of. A commander must also be a team leader and work together with their officers and to stay updated on the battalion and improvements that could be made. A commander must be kind, approachable, understanding, and knowledgeable. These traits help a commander go a long way in handling problems either with the battalion or outside relations with other battalions, and to also be respected and trusted with the future of the battalion.
6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
 Originally I was going to go for the "I'm going to let the people speak for me as to why I should become a vice commander" but instead I'm going to let it be that and my reasonings why I should become a vice commander of shock. I've been nothing but loyal to shock, stood by the people above me and below me, I don't try to appease everyone I don't what is right for shock even if it goes against high command, I listen to my shock I bond with everyone, I've maybe only had one person that doesn't like me and its because he was removed from shock. I love my shock and I hate seeing it crumble while I'm gone because all I can do is give words of encouragement and it kills me, it hurt to see subway and dead be removed because they were competent leaders who just messed up but got removed. Honestly even by their accounts even though I'm a goofball I'm a competent leader and most look at me as a leader even if I'm not a commander, I've honestly had more people come up to me than I've seen others going to the commanders for questions I wouldn't know but the commanders will which says a lot. Even with all these things listed, there's probably more but I encourage all that read this to put their reasoning as to why I should be given this responsibility.
7. How often can you be Online? :
 If the army Doesn't call me, I'm on usually.
8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
 None that I am currently tracking.652119569_images(7).jpeg.838bb40c147cbad133b7c9164758014a.jpeg

+Support 

He is a nice person that Is absolutely hilarious. I've laughed my ass off because of him.

+Takes control of things. Has a good balance of funny and seriousness and I think he would be a good VCMDR 

Good luck "Corny Bastard"

EX: Purge VCMDR 

1 hour ago, Gronk said:

+Support 

He is a nice person that Is absolutely hilarious. I've laughed my ass off because of him.

+Takes control of things. Has a good balance of funny and seriousness and I think he would be a good VCMDR 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

10 hours ago, Gronk said:

+Support 

+ Has helped other battalions when requested

-Activity

Goodluck Corn 🙂

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

11 hours ago, Gronk said:

+Support 

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

DENIED

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Army High Command, this application has been Denied
You may re-apply in two weeks!

~ Imperial High Command

In the future, please don't mention how you're loop holing the forums in your Officer Chat. If you really want a command position you need to begin working on the unnecessary comments & responses you make.

Please do not contact anyone regarding this application.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥