1. 1. should Penguin be 2LT of Nova?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name? Penguin 

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:107843717 

What is your current rank? SSGT 

How long have you been in Nova? almost 2 weeks 

How will you assist command with this rank? Nova need the Officers right now they have vary few and most are not even active I wish to be an Active Nova Officer and Assist with the NCO and Enlisted I'm already doing a fair bit of Tryouts as an NCO but my main gole as an Officer is to beable to help Nova Command with some of the work insted of Constently having to deal with it themselves. I am already vary well know what it means to help Command with important dissicions as I have had alot of Experience with being an Officer from even as it stands right now I am a Lowcommand member of Naval I didn't get there by doing nothing. And the first thing I will do will be Sims Evrnts have been vary Passive it's boring for Nova especially for the Enlisted giving them opertinutys to get more Combat traning will be the key to getting those Enlisted to NCO witch will get those NCO a chance to move up to Officer..my main goal in Nova had been trying to get Nova Active again and as a Officer I will see to it that this not only Continues but improves.

Why do you want to become an Officer?

The list of my Officer experience gose on but my main reason for becoming a Officer would be to help Nova as a whole and Command as a whole being able to help Nova will be a priority that will continue even after I have secssesfully lead Nova back into an Active Regiment  

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? 

2LT  Shock 

2LT Medical 

1LT Havoc 

Captain 501st 

Captain STs 

Major Purge 

Naval low-command/commodore 

so much more that I have forgotten over the corse of the 2 years I've been in Imperial RP 

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?

to assist the Command Team with the NCO and Enlisted making sure they are doing there job correctly and making sure they are behaving and keep with the rules in not only Nova but the server as a whole.

What qualifies you to be an officer? 

My experience with leading and being a Officer as a Whole the idea of being a leader for a branch excites me and being able to is an honor cause it tell me you put your trust in me to help lead the lower ranks as a whole.

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work