Travis Sandman False Warn Report- Accepted

Director Smith

Your In-game: SCU Commander Rees 1K52 (at the time of warn)

The admin's name in-game: Travis Sandman

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [SG] RiftLegit181 

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

Why do you think this warn was false: There are multiple discrepancies in this sit. I clipped back as far as I could. Firstly the staff member went straight for the warn and didn't even inform me about it nor did they let me explain what my side was. In my POV the subject was past the KOS sign, you can even hear the admin say the crip was right under the sign, in my rebuttal I said if you are right underneath the sign then you are half past it, to which the admin didn't say anything or correct himself. The situation was there were crips robbing the bank and I had put a KOS sign out. The subject then stands right under the sign in the doorway so using my best judgment I KOS them. In conclusion this sit was handled poorly and almost completely one sided. I also completely think the warn was given too quickly and without complete understanding of the situation by the admin.
EDIT: To add on both the admin and the report maker are in the same family. The admin should not have taken the sit in the first place

Any extra information: after reaching out to some higher staff I was told to make an appeal by @Tacticaland @mar

Edited by Director Smith

Smith || SCU Commander || EMS Paramedic

+Support

After hearing this dispute I do believe this is false warn as the sit was poorly handled, In my eyes as a Admin I believe you should explain the situation; after let the reported give their side to it instead of just going straight for the warn.

Now looking at the video above, beans you were blocking the door to blockade it from other government to get in there. After explaining that, you and Travis are in UMC (Umbrella Corp). Travis should not have taken that sit and should let the other staff take it, reason why I see obvious bias here is that Smith was not able to give story to Travis. Now I'm not saying Travis did not listen to Smith but I am saying he did not say anything and only said "mhm" then after Smith gave his side more to it and he just returned you.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

minisigforums.webp

2 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

After hearing this dispute I do believe this is false warn as the sit was poorly handled, In my eyes as a Admin I believe you should explain the situation; after let the reported give their side to it instead of just going straight for the warn.

Now looking at the video above, beans you were blocking the door to blockade it from other government to get in there. After explaining that, you and Travis are in UMC (Umbrella Corp). Travis should not have taken that sit and should let the other staff take it, reason why I see obvious bias here is that Smith was not able to give story to Travis. Now I'm not saying Travis did not listen to Smith but I am saying he did not say anything and only said "mhm" then after Smith gave his side more to it and he just returned you.

+Support 

• Like 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

14 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Mini said it perfectly

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

17 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

i was not blocking the door  also nto on umc means there was no connection also logs and video prove to the point i was not past the sign

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

A sit shouldnt be handled like that. I dont understand why when smith was talking you didnt answer him then decided to just return both parties. you should warn after explaining why the player is getting a warn. I dont know how you got to admin if this is how you take sits. 

Other than that... The warn is going to be removed. Beans blocked the door whilst another Tactical member was trying to get inside. Aswell as being under the line counts as being past it in most cases!!

• Like 2