14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Garrett be Vice Commander?

• Yes (explain why)
    • No (explain why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock CCOCO CPT Garrett 1250

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a commander because I want to be somebody to turn to for other shock troopers, or other troopers from different battalions as well. I don't want people to be afraid to ask questions if they don't know how to do something or if they need help. I want to help guide people to be their best selves and do there duties and pass them with flying colors. I am dedicated, and patient with my fellow troopers and I try to be the calm of the storm when a situation arises because cooler heads always prevail. I try my best to do all of my duties and do them well. Whether it comes down to teaching someone how to use team speak, or to help someone finish their tryouts. I want to help create the best police force in the history of this server. I believe I am capable despite my young profile in shock. I am determined to keep rising and I will not falter no matter what duties I am given or how long it may take.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I joined the server about a month and a half ago and I have a week of total play time.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander in shock is to guide other troopers to be their best selves and to assist them in growing as a trooper in their career and to grow as a person as well. A commander is meant to be a role model for their fellow troopers and step up to the call of duty and perform their duties. A commander's purpose is also to create an environment that is safe and positive for other troopers as well. A commander's purpose is to also teach others to perform their duties and if they don't know how to do something, then you help them until they are able to do that duty.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have no warnings, or strikes. I am a patient, chill person, and I want to help as many people as I can, I believe that with Vice Commander I will widen my perimeters and be able to help even more people and enforce law and order aboard the ISD. I will do my best to put down the level of abuse amongst us, and I will do whatever duties I need to in order to make it so everyone can have fun, and also be a good person, and to be a serious trooper in the server.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online almost every day for about 4+ hours id say.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

As of right now I do not have any warnings or strikes.

Edited by IllogicalGarrett
Making it a bit easier to read, make it a bit more fancy

30 minutes ago, Gronk said:

+Support 

+Nice

+Friendly

+Needed

+Puts fun in shock

Shock needs more command and Ive seen this dude on a lot and I think he deserves it 

Good Luck Garrett

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

19 hours ago, Gronk said:

+Support 

-Nice

-Friendly

-Needed

-Puts fun in shock

Shock needs more command and Ive seen this dude on a lot and I think he deserves it 

Good Luck Garrett

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

23 hours ago, Gronk said:

+Support 

-Nice

-Friendly

-Needed

-Puts fun in shock

Good Luck Garrett

Hope you get the position!

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

I’ve know Garrett for quite a while and I must say he is a phenomenal leader the times I’ve seen him lead. I believe that he is the perfect candidate for the shock VCMDR and will give him all the support I possibly can!!!

++++++++HUGE Support

Go for it buddy!!

4 hours ago, fatbob said:

Good luck bro i watched u grow from a ST PVT that i trained for shock into a great Leader. but i do want to see a little more initiative from u like taking charge and hosting sims and trainings not just tryouts keep up the good work also make sure to include your current rank in your application 

• Like 1

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

On 9/13/2021 at 5:26 PM, Gronk said:

+Support 

-Nice

-Friendly

-Needed

-Puts fun in shock

Good Luck Garrett

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 9/13/2021 at 4:26 PM, Gronk said:

+Support 

-Nice

-Friendly

-Needed

-Puts fun in shock

Good Luck Garrett

501st VCMDR. Former Heavy Lead/ ARC

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

18 hours ago, Subway said:

Good luck bro i watched u grow from a ST PVT that i trained for shock into a great Leader. but i do want to see a little more initiative from u like taking charge and hosting sims and trainings not just tryouts keep up the good work also make sure to include your current rank in your application 

On 9/13/2021 at 2:26 PM, Gronk said:

+Support 

-Nice

-Friendly

-Needed

-Puts fun in shock

Good Luck Garrett

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

PENDING!

While on pending, please show High Command your commanding capabilities! Please do not contact anyone until this application has been decided on.

• Like 2

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 9/13/2021 at 5:26 PM, Gronk said:

+Support 

-Nice

-Friendly

-Needed

-Puts fun in shock

Good Luck Garrett

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

Applicant has resigned.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥