LaFoursh's Purge Vice Commander Application- Denied

LaFoursh

Should LaFoursh Become a Vice Commander For Purge?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should LaFoursh Become a Vice Commander For Purge?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

LaFoursh.

2. What Regiment are you applying for?:

Purge Vice Commander.

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?:

I want to become a Vice Commander for Purge to further help the battalion and become a greater role model for the NCO's and enlisted within the battalion. I believe that I am suited for this role and I can help the Purge and IQ battalion as a whole. This was my first battalion on this server that I joined and I intend to continue my service and loyalty to this battalion for as long as possible. I also have seen many hard working members of the Purge and IQ branch that I wish I could promote but couldn't due to me only being able to promote to SGM/Lord IV. I hope that if I do become a Vice Commander, that I could become as great as some of the Vice Commanders I have seen in my time in this great battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?:

3 weeks by the time of me writing the application.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?:

I will host more SIMs for the battalion and I have some crystals and hilts to give away for the winners of PVP SIMs and such. I will update the roster whenever I am online. I will also continue to help Purge and IQ members with any help or questions they may have, whether it be small or large. I will be more serious and become a greater role model to our enlisted and NCO. I will also continue to host tryouts to continue Purge's activity within the server. I want Purge and IQ to become the best battalion they can be and I want to create a non-toxic environment that makes everyone feel included in the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander?:

I am currently a CPT and Lord VIII within Purge and I have not received any strikes thus far and I try to be as active as possible. I have never abused my powers as an officer and I assure that I never will. I am also a Heavy Junior Lead and I am watching over the Heavy Sub-Battalion as a whole to make sure that we are striving to be the best that we can be.  I try to host many tryouts to keep the activity for Purge up and I try to start SIMs if they player count is right. I was also an SO Lieutenant in Naval which was a great experience but I left due to wanting to continue my loyalty to Purge and IQ and devote my activity towards it. I try to communicate with the command team to help with changes in our battalion, such as helping to update the IQ Initiate Training documents, which I have done and I believe that it has helped some of the new members of IQ.

7. How often can you be Online?:

I can be online for 5+ hours on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and I can be on 7+ hours on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Once my Marching Band season ends, I can be online for 7+ hours everyday if there are no complications.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

0 Active Warnings but I do have some warnings when I first joined the server several months back.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

+Support

+ Dedicated within IQ 

+ Havent seen breaking defensives/minged

+ When i joined IQ back in the days LaFoursh helped a lot of new inquisitors (including me) on how the lightsaber combat worked, he also explained the lvl machine and every section in it, and also what the different things does in the machine where you fabricate lightsabers (Extremely helpful)

+ I see him active everyday

Purge definitely need this guy in command.

Edited by 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav
  • Like 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

36 minutes ago, 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav said:

+Support

+ Dedicated within IQ 

+ When i joined IQ back in the days LaFoursh helped a lot of new inquisitors (including me) on how the lightsaber combat worked, he also explained the lvl machine and every section in it, and also what the different things does in the machine where you fabricate lightsabers (Extremely helpful)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav said:

+Support

+ Dedicated within IQ 

Definitely Deserves the position only IQ I ever see active every day

• Like 1

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

20 hours ago, 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav said:

+Support

+ Dedicated within IQ 

Good luck man! I hope you get it!

• Like 1

EX: Purge VCMDR 

+Support

+ Dedicated within IQ 

• Like 1

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

1 hour ago, FootSniffa said:

+Support

+ Dedicated within IQ 

On 9/12/2021 at 9:13 PM, 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav said:

+Support

+ Dedicated within IQ 

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

+Support

+ Dedicated within IQ 

Former Medical Vice Commander fatbob 

+Support

+ Dedicated within IQ 

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 9/13/2021 at 2:45 PM, FootSniffa said:

+Support

+ Dedicated within IQ 

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

+Support

+ Dedicated within IQ 

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

+Support

+ Dedicated within IQ 

Good luck!

| Ex AHC |

| Ex Shock Commander |

| Ex Admin |