skil's PoliceRP Ban Appeal- Denied

jacc

Steam Name:  skil

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91758515

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Nolan Ken

Reason for Ban: DDos Threats

Dispute: This ban was over three years ago and I was 13 at the time trolling around. I've never doxxed anybody/any server and don't know how to, this is the only server where I've said such things and gotten perm banned. I've actually played the SCP RP and Imperial RP servers where I maintained positions of power like a NCO, shock and naval position but I stopped playing because I did not want this ban to effect me. I want to get unbanned because I want to play Police RP as well as ensuring my reputation won't affect me on the other servers if I were to play them.

I'm going to be honest DDoS threats aren't something to play around with. I've seen people say that to the wrong people and get arrested when they threaten it to big companies. I honestly believe that your only worried about it because it could affect yourself now but at the time you didn't care. 

Major - Support. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

24 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

I'm going to be honest DDoS threats aren't something to play around with. I've seen people say that to the wrong people and get arrested when they threaten it to big companies. I honestly believe that your only worried about it because it could affect yourself now but at the time you didn't care. 

Major - Support. 

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

Major - Support. 

ye not something to mess about with -support

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

2 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

Major - Support.