8 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Judge

What is your steam name?: Fuhur Spoon

What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367902885/

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Judge Fuhrer#7073

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes I used to be an admin on a server named Bad Ass Gaming but the server shut down due to bad decisions from the owner

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I can not recall I apologize 

What date did you make your forums account?: 9/7/21

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: none that I know of

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): User

Are you a staff member in another community?: No

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe that I deserve this rank because I can be on for most of the day and will take any sits I can help with. I will be respectful to other mods and players and will not abuse my powers on the moderator team. I will also start being active on the forums and answering questions that users in the community have. I want to help the server enforce SOP's and the MOTD and stop people from ruining the roleplay experience by minging. I do not get angry easily and even when I do I will finish dealing with any sits I have taken then take a break for a few minutes. I believe that I have also gotten better at solving disputes and dealing with peoples who break the rules from my time being an admin on Bad Ass Gaming and had also taken and solved the most sits of any of the other admins on the server. Finally if accepted I will do my best to help everyone else.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: The first thing I would do is ask them to calm down. If they do not calm down I would gag them and explain what is going on calmly. Then  I would say they have one more chance to explain themselves without screaming and cussing. If they continue cussing at me I would gag them again and tell them I'm adding staff disrespect to their punishment of a Five Day Ban and a Formal Warning for MassRDM.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?: I would first explain to him that what he was doing was a known bug and that means he was breaking the rule Do not intentionally exploit any glitches, nor use third-party programs to gain an unfair advantage. I would then give him a verbal warning and tell him to not do it again. If he does it again I would give him a formal warning.

PS. I know my forums account isn't a week old but I have been looking forward to this since I joined the server and it's only a day off.

+/- 

I met judge a few times and oh boy were those the best moments. 

I feel he at least had a decent knowledge of the rules 

Application could use a tad more effort I feel

Forum activity would need to increase 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 9/18/2021 at 2:37 PM, Fat Payton | [GL] said:

You only joined 10 days ago and are applying for trail mod

-support

You see to know the rules but I think you'll need more time in the community before applying (1 month min) (Or atleast a forums account,scince I can't see your play time)

Yea

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021