• No

In-Game Name: Mar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177712110

Current Rank: MAJ

How long have you been in your current rank?: about 19 weeks from today

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?:  4

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I feel that I should be promoted to MAJ as I went threw some great COL’s from before me and I have been playing with them for some time before they left for other reasons. Also that I have been through lots of incidents with the PD and other departments that I can handle things that are thrown at me very fast. I have also worked under some of the higher ups of departments helping out with what I can to do the best I can, also I always put 110% of what I can into the work I do.I have helped low ranking members step up their work and become very good at their job. I never throw away the opportunity if someone wants to jump in my car unless I am doing work for Command. Another reason is I am not shy to talk to people. If someone would like to talk to me about anything then that's what I do. I know that I may not be on the same time as everyone else due to school and work. I do get on very late or very early in the morning only on the weekends I have some time to get on in the middle of the day. That is why I feel like I should be promoted to COL.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

MASSIVE +Support

I absolutely believe you would be a great name to fill up one of the Colonel spots. You are always there for others, polite, positive, forgiving, patient, decently active. I really don't have much to say other than you will probably be getting COL. Good luck bro- never mind, you don't need it. 😎

Edited by Mazgrid

-Support.

Mar, you're a good guy, even greater command member but I just don't see you active anymore on the server. Especially not with PD.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

22 hours ago, Mazgrid said:

MASSIVE +Support

I absolutely believe you would be a great name to fill up one of the Colonel spots. You are always there for others, polite, positive, forgiving, patient, decently active. I really don't have much to say other than you will probably be getting COL. Good luck bro- never mind, you don't need it. 😎

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

22 hours ago, Mazgrid said:

MASSIVE +Support

On 9/11/2021 at 8:50 PM, Mazgrid said:

MASSIVE +Support

+Support

Been Major for while

Mature

Great Command Member

Raise Activity

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

1 hour ago, Asmodeus said:

+Support

Been Major for while

Mature

Great Command Member

Raise Activity

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 9/11/2021 at 11:50 PM, Mazgrid said:

MASSIVE +Support

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

On 9/12/2021 at 5:50 AM, Mazgrid said:

MASSIVE +Support

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 9/13/2021 at 4:38 PM, Asmodeus said:

+Support

Been Major for while

Mature

Great Command Member

Raise Activity

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

• Drippy locked this topic