8 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get it

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?
Shock EJTO 1SGT ChineseM 2715

What is your current rank?

EJTO 1SGT

How much time do you have on the server`?

1,400+

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I feel i deserve the position due to the high standards i set in shock. I make sure when im on duty and in teamspeak that i set a high expectations for Enlisted, low NCO's. I always act in charge when needed, showing the Enlisted what to do and how to do it, such as guarding a checkpoint, situations or even the chain of command. I have been in shock for a while now to know the rules, what to do and once again how to do it. I contribute by doing tryouts and sims whnever i can to make sure i do my duty in carrying the battalions welfare and fun while also showing people as shock what we do. I always report in problems to my higher ups, making sure i follow chain of command from NCO > Officer, going to the lowest of if not the next position. I show a serious and a funny side on shock to show people i am a on going guy.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I feel trsuted to be in this position due to my experiences with other offficer positions or my position of Commander in the Royal Guard battalion. I can balance my time between both battations to make sure that i do my job with these current positions. I believe i am trusted just by wearing the uniform with pride whilst doing my duties within them, mainting the shock standard and raising the expectation. I wish to help my current and new Commander Carson in bettering the battalion by assisting with the zero vice commanders we have by stepping up as an officer

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I am willing to add my expertise and knowledge by once again my knowledge as a commander and the understanding on how to lead a large group of people or the battalion itself. I am willing to use this knowledge to help in applications or tryouts docs or anything i can do to help such as rules or any small ideas that come in mind. I am willing to bring the shock battalion to every other battalion by enforsing passive RP for all to enjoy so that the shock department are able to feel the emersion one step at a time 

How active can you be?
I can be active everyday on shock for about 5+ hours with my other time i will be spending on RG but if nothing is happening i will be on Shock to help with any given problem or concern, even if its to do a tryout. Once again my knowledge as a Commander and a EJTO i believe i am ready to obtain this rank and be work efficient.

Edited by CollectiveWorld

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

• CollectiveWorld changed the title to ChineseM's/Name's Shock Officer App
14 hours ago, TheDeadGuy said:

+support

-active

-dedicated to shock

-has experience in the officer position

-would be a great fit for 2LT

• Like 1

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

15 hours ago, TheDeadGuy said:

+support

-active

-dedicated to shock

-has experience in the officer position

-would be a great fit for 2LT

Good luck Name!

• Like 1

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 9/12/2021 at 1:38 AM, A Donovan said:

+supprort

+great NCO

+would be a good officer

+works well with others

+kinda hot ngl

-cringe

Jokes aside name is a great shock and we would be lucky to have him as our officer

good luck!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 9/11/2021 at 8:38 PM, A Donovan said:

+supprort

+great NCO

+would be a good officer

+works well with others

+kinda hot ngl

-cringe

Jokes aside name is a great shock and we would be lucky to have him as our officer

• Phil locked this topic