Kavis's Resignation from Havoc

Sakuraius

I am sad to say I’m resigning (actually going into reserves but this sounds better) from the havoc company. Its been a great summer while I was with havoc and the other battalions. I will miss being in havoc.  It was fun doing passive role play or what not, and also it was fun to go minge a bit not a lot but a lil bit. But “One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.” -William Hartnell.

Liken – As my final order… on the wall.

Wheat – You were a great friend and Commander.

Wealthy/Poor/ Wealthy JR – You were a great friend and you were a great Vice Commander.

Joe – I will never forget what you did to Havoc.

Kieran – You were the Greatest Havoc Commander and High Command Member.

Coolio – You were my first havoc friend that I made and I still highly respect you.

Luci – You are the funniest havoc I have met, and also you were a great senior Commander.

Motierre – Good luck with medical and being a Havoc Major!

Bepiks – Star fighter goes brrrrrr.

Psyche – Welcome Back Old Friend.

Bear and TAlila – You two helped havoc in the darkest moments in Havoc and you two are very nice.

Teno - Hey Wake Up!

Scrubby – I'm going to join you in reserves my friend.

Jaeger – can you go stab liken after he is on the wall? Thanks in advance. 

Crumpet – You are the greatest British man, i have ever knew.

Velimir – It was a good time when you were a Havoc Commander.

Klepto - BYE.

Chaos – i will give you permission to give liken PT.

Ryuk – you were a great friend in the short time you played on the sever. 

Xenoz – U gewd mate but next time can you give the rebel radio to liken? Thanks in advance.

Will and Last Testament.

Liken - the former EOD lead and good friend even if he was immature and annoying. I bequeath a boot to the head and a another stabbing from Jaeger.

Chaos - A Former Purge Officer and a Great Havoc Officer Even If He Doesn't Get On The Job And Most Of The Time I Couldn't Understand You. I bequeath a boot to the head.

OBUnting - the most loyal havoc and the good friend.. I bequeath a boot to the head and another one to Liken And Chaos.

Velimir - a good friend and havoc commander whose been with the battalion for so long.. I bequeath a boot to the head. and another one to Liken And Chaos.

Klepto - The best havoc LTCOL and  good Solider. I bequeath a boot to the head and another one to Liken And Chaos.

Tenoa good friend and officer even if he sleeps all the time. I bequeath a boot to the head.

Montiere - A great medic and great havoc major he was great so.. I bequeath a boot to the head.

And Crumpet The Greatest Gonk Droid And Security Droid The Only Lord That Was Fun To Talk To But..... the fact you spammed the fortification tool and you don't even do your tryout quota..... and you keep killing every one when ever you wanted to. i bequeath some ice cream..... and a boot to the head.

I leave my Body for medical.

I leave my money to High Command And Wealthy.

And i leave all my flex tape to Kieran.

It was a Great Time!
113084005_unknown(1).png.2509d613716a3887d3919f99ac84ca63.png

Edited by Sakuraius
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

dababy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Thanks for the words!

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

who is this

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

7 hours ago, Sakuraius said:

who is this

Its epsilon

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

So sad forever missed

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

• 3 weeks later...