Someone

Warning Appeal - Someone

Β 

Your In-game Name: The scp from dark souls

Your SteamID: I don't know how to get my steam ID

The admin's name in-game: ShinSpin

What warning did you receive: RDMX3

When did you receive this warning: 9/11/2021

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning:this isn't really a warn appeal I got a false warn Shinspin put RDMX3 when it was supposed to be ARDM instead so I would like to appeal the RDMx3 to a ARDMX3

Why do you think this warn was false: cause I didn't RDM shinspin screwed up and told me to make an appeal to make it a ARDMX3

Evidence the warning is false: N/A

@Shin?

+/- support till response

Former:

π’π’π­πž πƒπ’π«πžπœπ­π¨π« -Β π’π’π­πžΒ π€ππ¦π’π§π’π¬π­π«πšπ­π’π¨π§

K yeah, honestly, the warn should've been a ARDM x 3 since he did stab a bunch of friendlies. My mistake was warning him for RDM even though he technically didn't kill them, only damaged them. But it really is up to the higher ups to decide if they want to change the warn or not.

Β 

20210911114611_1.jpg

20210911114628_1.jpg

20210911114643_1.jpg

david-goggins-lifting.gif

1 hour ago, Shin said:

K yeah, honestly, the warn should've been a ARDM x 3 since he did stab a bunch of friendlies. My mistake was warning him for RDM even though he technically didn't kill them, only damaged them. But it really is up to the higher ups to decide if they want to change the warn or not.

Β 

20210911114611_1.jpg

20210911114628_1.jpg

20210911114643_1.jpg

Really not worth changing to put the A, punishment is the same

-Support

Edited by Nydekore

Former:Β Deputy Head of ResearchΒ | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2Β | SCPRP Super AdminΒ | MTF O-1 Major

Β 

15 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Really not worth changing to put the A, punishment is the same

-Support

Β 

SCP-RPΒ |Β Maintenance ExpertΒ | HLPR Bot bT5Β | Senior ResearcherΒ | Senior Event Team Member

Custom ClassesΒ | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"