Senku security blacklist appeal

Senku

Steam Name: Senku

Ingame Name: Senku

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:432587574

Job Blacklisted From: Security branch

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Anty Semitism 

Dispute:Im going to say it straight. I fucked up. I should never say anything like that in VC or textchat. I know now that joking about any tragedy at all is inmature and in some cases disgusting, especially on the topic of aushwitz and things that happened in there. I'm really sorry for what i said in that moment. Its been 6 months since i got blacklisted, i'm older and i'm better at controlling what Im saying and writing.I want to come back to security branch because I enjoyed playing on this branch the most. Any other branch don't have this same feeling while playing on it. I think its also worth to mention that I ve been playing on policeRP (on SCPRP too) and i didn't get warned since i came back to GL.
(This is why i got blacklisted https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2428098960 )

This is my second appeal. I posted first appeal (link) 5 hour after my ban and i know that was a mistake. I was scared so i started to write appeal without thinking about my own fault. For me that appeal is just a soulless blank but it has a detailed history about that day. 

Edited by Senku
Mistake lol

image.png.5ba93e5d0032f540b801958107b5def2.png

• Senku changed the title to Senku security blacklist appeal
9 hours ago, Cloaker said:

+Support

Mistakes happen, it's been half a year and you've apologized for your actions.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

2 hours ago, Fat Payton | [GL] said:

You owned up to it,and all the other times around the server you've be behaving great

And you provided why you got it in the first place

+support

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

Accepted!
Due note that further instances may result in a perma blacklist.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif