Would I fit for a Game Master?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would i be a good Game Master?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Comet/Coco 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:244699921 

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Vice Commander/Senior Pilot 

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I've bought 50 credits for Lord and some other stuff 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No 

How much time do you have on the server?: About 4 Weeks. In battle metrics it says that I have 678h 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I’ve watched some of the original movies but that was a long time ago, so I don’t know all of it. I've watched all the recent movies from Force awakens to the rise of skywalker. I’ve watched the Mandalorian the whole way trough. I’ve almost watched the clone wars and just finished Bad Batch. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be a gamemaster because I think I am very creative, and I think I could do some cool events. I also want to try to bring my creativity to see what the server thinks of it. Since the very beginning I've loved what gamemasters and staff do, so from that point on I wanted to become a gamemaster. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I am currently a Vice Commander in Nova. I’ve also never gotten strikes on Nova. I’ve never gotten strikes on the server. And I also act professionally when it comes to the case. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have not been a Game Master, but I have seen what gamemasters do. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: (combat on-ship event part 1) An ISB would come to the ship to talk about the how there's a rebel ship in Hoth's atmosphere sending in transports to extract valuable data from an old, abandoned rebel base. We need to stop them from extracting the data and destroy their ship. 

(combat off-ship event part 2) 
An ISB agent would come to the ship to talk about the same fight they had at Hoth. They have gathered intel that some rebels survived down there with some very important data that the empire could put to good use. Including, Nuclear weapon, and rebel capital blueprints, that could later on be useful for invading a ship.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): if I wanted to give myself, I would do (!give ^ rw_sw_se14cc) or to someone else I would do (!give SIM rw_sw_tl50) 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes! If I was to model myself as an ISB agent I would do (!model ^ models/player/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2.mdl) 
 Or model someone else to a rebel I would do (!model EVENT models/player/hydro/roger/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_roger/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_roger.mdl) 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, I have read all of it thoroughly. 

Edited by Coconut Boy

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

+support
- great guy
- can be trusted
- event ideas could use more
- knows his lore decently well
- good luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1