Jintao's Gunnery Specialty Application

Jintao

What is your ingame name?: Jintao

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60446730

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Pigeon

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can provide continuous activity to the branch, along with being reputed as a good member of Naval bringing the reputation up. I have a number of fresh ideas for the branch, and would love to work with Havoc to increase the RP of maintenance checks around the ship, and keep the RP of these patrols flowing throughout the server. I'd also love to be able to RP fixing things myself as when I do patrols on my own I usually end up having to call Havoc to fix something for me. I think Havoc could also do with some members at the minute and would love to help them out with that.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have been promoted two times in 3 days, with one of those promotions being from HC breaking my cooldown. Along with this, my second promotion was for 'being recommend by many people', which I think means that a lot of people from the branch have recognised my hard work and trustworthiness. Along with this, I only have one warn on the whole of the community from 3 months ago, being from PoliceRP. I have also been staff on SCP-RP before and got into no drama during my time holding this role.

Why do you want this rank?: As I mentioned two questions ago, I would love to help Havoc and the branch out in improving and I personally feel as if I have the skills and ideas to help improve. I also want to increase my responsibilities by joining a specialty.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose is to make sure the ship's weapons are working as intended at all times, man the turbolasers, oversee Havoc and work as a field engineer when deployed.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

+ huge support 

-Your leadership Skills are Scary for an Enlisted 

- if he can lead Naval enlisted as a Midshipman imagine what he could do with Havoc 

- he's ambitious 

-GOs could always us more People 

- great Application 

Good luck! 

Edited by AO Commodore Zefer

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+Support

+ Friendly and respectful

+ Never seen him minge

+ Wanted to be deep into naval as long as i remember (Since he joined as an ST)

+ Have been seeing him placing the Naval shields correctly during events/missions

Overall +Support naval need people like this^

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

17 hours ago, 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav said:

+Support

+ Friendly and respectful

+ Never seen him minge

+ Wanted to be deep into naval as long as i remember (Since he joined as an ST)

+ Have been seeing him placing the Naval shields correctly during events/missions

Overall +Support naval need people like this^

+support

only ever seen him doing a fantastic job

as a CSM in havoc I would 100% want him as a GO and feel like he could help out our battalion hugely.

as I know the GO in havoc pretty well, I feel like he would fit perfectly in the team.

GOOD LUCK!!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 9/12/2021 at 8:00 AM, SAINTY. said:

+support

only ever seen him doing a fantastic job

as a CSM in havoc I would 100% want him as a GO and feel like he could help out our battalion hugely.

as I know the GO in havoc pretty well, I feel like he would fit perfectly in the team.

GOOD LUCK!!

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster