recon

The admin's name in-game:

Sourg

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] Sourg

What warning did you receive:

LTARP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

939905541_GaminglightBans-Opera9_9_202111_11_11PM(2).thumb.png.f902a147878e2875f3a3b8d5b6ffb643.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

Some context:

I was arrested for possession of weed and was being brought to the cop car when I left the game. The reason I had left the game was because I didn't feel like playing anymore so I had just left.

Reason I think the warn is false:

I believe that this warning is false because I did not leave the game to avoid the RP situation. If I had left the game then re-joined right after, then I would understand why I would be receiving this warn because in that case I would have left to avoid the RP situation. However, I left and did not reconnect afterword because I actually wanted to leave the game. there is no where in the MOTD that states you are not allowed to leave the game while being taken to prison/being handcuffed. The only line I found in the MOTD that may relate to that is this rule here:1761624666_GaminglightBans-Opera9_9_202111_18_35PM(2).thumb.png.86ad69af10bbc7a6b23a5c0625f06c21.png

Any extra information:

I apologize to anyone that had there RP ruined by this situation.

-Support

Player admitted to breaking the rule: LTARP

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-Support

You kinda bruh momented yourself. If you left the game because you didn't want to play anymore that is LTARP. Just as you're being arrested and whatnot just watch a youtube video man. Its not worth the permanent warn

• Laughing 1

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

-Support

admitted the warn is valid

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor