Dr. Wolfe who?

Skywatcher

You know Gaminglight that community with hella people in well you are reading this so you do know cause your in it. I was once it in now im here by myself most if not all of my friends from gaminglight are gone or don't know me anymore "Dr. Wolfe? who's he" well Dr. Wolfes gone forever now its Jaiden's turn she'll run the show and to all of the people I knew and liked hell even called friends im coming for you you may have forget Dr. Wolfe he may be gone but there is someone who will never forget Dr. Wolfe and thats Jaiden she knows what happened with Dr. Wolfe in gaminglight and even through she may not be in Nu-7 anymore she'll never forget and will live with the heart of a MTF and die fighting for Nu-7 but you'll never know. Bread, Fool, Youtube you may forget your time with me but I will never Youtube was sad too see you go and leave Nu-7 as a Vice Commander to join an damn sever thats fucking trash but I will fight on in your names Will bring the spark Nu-7 needs Rainbow you've been in and out bit each time you come back and leave you can back better then before Toasty don't think I know you but I'll learn about you know what kind of a person you are Lars now that's a name I don't know well hey you must be some big shot if you are commander we will meet one day. May the light of Starclan guide you path.