Suggestion - Update FearRP Rules - Denied

iZz

What you want to see? - The PoliceRP MOTD states "Players, or groups of players, may not be put under FearRP unless they are outnumbered by the opposing group." I believe this should be updated or something should be added to this section that states during one-on-one encounters, if one party has their gun out and the other doesn't, FearRP applies.

Why should we add it? - Often in one-on-one government encounters when you are trying to get someone to surrender, people pull out a gun and shoot you. This is annoying because in reality that would be NVFL but it's not explicitly against the MOTD.

What are the advantages of having this? - Not having to die every time you're in a one-on-one encounter (especially as gov.)

Who is it mainly for? - Mainly gov. but technically everyone

Links to any content - N/A

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

-Support

Technically one of the definitions of FearRP is being outnumbered. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-Support

What you just described is the definition of FearRP. However is someone does indeed surrender and then the officer moves in for cuffs and they unsurrender, that is FailRP because in the MOTD it says that if they move in for cuffs and you cannot attempt to further evade that officer. 

I see what you are saying about having a 1 on 1 FearRP system where an officer can put you under FearRP and the only way to get out of that system would be hiding behind a car to pull out a gun however I think  in the end it would be a negative rule.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

-Support 

1 on 1 FearRP isn’t a thing for a reason

FearRP literally means being outnumbered 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support, for game balance purposes.

If you're a newer player lower down in police ranks, and using something like an MP5.... having someone at gunpoint and them whipping out dual chainguns is an instant loss. There needs to be some sort of balance to mean that players with expensive items are still subject to the law.