Pillercat is very mean

Gyara

Pillercat is a very mean person and I think he should be punished, he is abusing my 30th amendment right and that is mean. Pillercat is very mean, pls punish. He mean, did I mention that he is not cool? He's mean just wanted to let you know that. Did I mention that he is very mean? I think I did not ever say such a thing. I also got proof he mean, I can't show it cause it is on my computer. He's mean btw, he is abusing his 0th amendment right and that is illegal in the state of Canada. He's mean. Water is illegal because of him please ban, Food is legal cause of him please don't ban. He's illegal. Have you tried Mind gum? He's mean and should be banned from the 56 states of New Mexico. I just got a new dog today he's kinda cute ngl but that terrible, good-looking cat thing is different. He's mean and punishable, did you know that water is good for the body and the state of mind. Thy shall be discipline by the wing of my foot if thy doesn't respect thy great gyara. He's mean. All I wanted to say is that Pillercat is not a great dude, instead he is an Amazing dude (That was a lie he is mean)

• Like 1

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

14 hours ago, Gyara said:

Pillercat is a very mean person and I think he should be punished, he is abusing my 30th amendment right and that is mean. Pillercat is very mean, pls punish. He mean, did I mention that he is not cool? He's mean just wanted to let you know that. Did I mention that he is very mean? I think I did not ever say such a thing. I also got proof he mean, I can't show it cause it is on my computer. He's mean btw, he is abusing his 0th amendment right and that is illegal in the state of Canada. He's mean. Water is illegal because of him please ban, Food is legal cause of him please don't ban. He's illegal. Have you tried Mind gum? He's mean and should be banned from the 56 states of New Mexico. I just got a new dog today he's kinda cute ngl but that terrible, good-looking cat thing is different. He's mean and punishable, did you know that water is good for the body and the state of mind. Thy shall be discipline by the wing of my foot if thy doesn't respect thy great gyara. He's mean. All I wanted to say is that Pillercat is not a great dude, instead he is an Amazing dude (That was a lie he is mean)

No.

• Dislike 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

• 2 weeks later...

These guys use twitter, everyone proceed with a laughing motion!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2021 at 9:07 AM, FBI-01 said:

Don’t worry pillercat, I won’t cancel you 🙂

simp

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

he calls me mean words =(

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Pillercat called me bulbord once and it really hurt my feelings 

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

YEAH HES MEAN 😠

idk who you be piller so hi! Lmao

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

30 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

Hello!

HRUUUU!

• Laughing 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018