Checks and Balances-Autistic Pancake - Denied

Autistic Pancake

What you want to see? - I want to see a full blown judicial department/system for checks and balances to manage the criminals of the server and the cops when court does happen to be in session/there should be a seperate judicial branch with members that operate in there own way like pd does there way enforces the law and judicial makes laws. Having just pd and just a president isn't more of what north carolina should be like. That is more along the lines of dictatorship.

Why should we add it? -  It would give more rp for the police citizens crims and the server in general.

What are the advantages of having this? - More court cases/rp interactions/people held more accountable when court is online/takes out the guessing game of the /roll 100 system

Who is it mainly for? -the server

Links to any content -none, since this is just a post I want comments from staff/players with a + or - and any other ideas or changes that should be made to better suit the server since its better to morph something to the server than vice versa.

Edited by Autistic Pancake

-Support

Seems like too much to try to put a system in place for. Like idea, but seems too much for little output.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

5 hours ago, Fuse Danger said:

I have to agree with Asmodeus here.

Also:

Exactly what Fuse said.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator