SCP-173 New Behaviour

TheYinNinja

Name:  Seeker

SCP:173

Question/Idea: Why is SCP acting like he is fancy? 

Background Research: This SCP is very interesting and I wanted to know what secrets it hides that I can reveal, or try.

Hypothesis: SCP-173 must have a digestive system in order to produce feces that we are still trying to see and analyze what they are.

Observations: Since it was hard to get a couple of Class Ds, a JR wanted to become a test subject for the matter, I tried to say no but the JR opened the gate (luckly we had a couple of people there) and went inside the chamber and grabbed photos of it. So I tried to call out the JR to get out of there, the gates closed and the windows were closing as well, 10 seconds later he died. After a while I heard munching sounds coming from the chamber, I opened it and thought I would see the corpse of the JR, but no. It wasn't there. And the SCP-173 said " That was a good meal, but I hate it so messy." It talks, for some reason. And acts like its royalty. Now for the test.

Test #001 [BEGIN] We appartently chosen the 3 most dangerous and armed Class D personal, they had pickaxes and guns, but they weirdly followed orders and went inside the chamber of SCP-173 and was trying to destory the thing. After 2 or 3 minutes one of the Class D died, then the next and finally the last one like apples falling from a tree. Again 3 minutes later we closed the shutters and I still heared munching sounds and the 3 Class D bodies were gone, but the chamber was bloody and dirty. Test #001 [Success]

Test #002 [The Final Test] 

Nothing new happened on the final test, SCP-173 was acting like a rich. He said thank you for the meal and stared at a wall.

Conclusion: I am still confused by the results, when I did a checkup on the SCP ( while sending D class ) the SCP didn't speak or didn't want to speak and didn't say anything like, "Thank you for the meal" or anything.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: It was indeed, after the 2 tests there were signs of feces on the walls and floors. But all I heard that SCP-173 was munching on the dead Class Ds.

• 2 weeks later...

Final score: 77/100

Pros:

The concept is interesting, as in lore there really is no explanation for WHY there is feces and blood and such all over the containment, so I absolutely applaud the idea.

Wordplay was interesting in several places.

Organization is solid, lets me find where things end and begin pretty easily.

Cons: 

Thats uh...that's one weird ass 173. Although, im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say you did this one in person and can't really be responsible for what players did during. 

Its pretty short, which isn't a big deal, but it could be more fleshed out conceptually.

Grammar and punctuation [While I am not a stickler for or anything] is a bit messy at times, but it could be worse. 

What I would improve: I would try and improve word choice and such here and there, maybe just toss it into a grammar checker or something. 

Flesh out the concept a bit more, we don't know much about a digestive system if one is present, the matter that appears on walls and such could be through other more anomalous means. 

Overall, solid work! I would say revisit this test concept sometime. Try and get people more inclined to RP if you want to do your tests in game, research can flag on to scps for you. I personally do a great 049 lmao. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar