Huge QoL Suggestions - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Simpington

What you want to see? -  New AFK class for double XP, Increase fueling speed time by x1.5, Birthday system, Add GPhone addon, Light Tool gun, NPC quest system.

Why should we add it? - 

New AFK Class - After hitting a certain level it seems like it takes weeks to level up. This is a good way for people to level up abit faster and help the server get more people on AFK when they are not active, ever since school has started the server numbers has dropped a fair bit and this would help out with the server ranking and also reward our most dedicated players in the server. I suggest lv.75 should be for a new AFK class where they earn Double XP.

Increase fueling speed time by x1.5- Our current system is abit on the slow side when it comes to refueling your vehicle and isnt realistic as irl

Birthday system- This is once again another reward system but is easy for anyone to get aslong as they have a forums account. A player would have have to at least put their dates and month on their forums page to receive a small reward for their birthday (yes i know it may be possible to exploit this system: however, I would lock people from changing the birthday unless they contact SMT to change it.)

GPhone addon- I'm in love with this addon, I mean we have to admit it most of us carries around a smartphone with us everyday, why cant we do the same in game. This phone addon is pretty realistic where you can text people in game, where you have to download what apps you want off the appstore, snap pictures with the camera app, listen to music off the web browser (also would be a cool way to use to check forums in game) also you can watch youtube videos while your grinding so players who doesnt have a 2nd screen, like me, can grind and be entertained, I think this would also help make grinding less boring and more players would want to grind more even during the late hours.

Light Tool gun- Ive noticed no one can spawn in lights with their tool gun, I was in someone's base yesterday and it was really dark. This should be a platinum feature where a player can spawn in atleast 5 lights they can use in their base to light rooms up.

NPC quest system- SMT should add and quest NPC for crims. As of right now there is not many ways to make money as a crim unless you base and farm or raid other bases or mug people. A quest NPC should let you do a quest once per days (resets after server reset) where you can do a small job for some extra cash and XP.

What are the advantages of having this? - All of these features will benefit the players for either playing the server or even when they are AFK, it also adds realism and some fun to the server without costing a pretty penny or much performance issues

Who is it mainly for? - everyone ecpect most gov jobs because why would an SNR need to watch youtube or listen to music while they patrol? 

Links to any content - Gphone: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1370983401

Edited by Simpinton
its by instead of buy lol

+support All of these features could be a great addition to the server and benefit it for new and old players alike. 

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

+Support all but GPhones.

-Support Gphones

It has been suggested before and denied

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

B

2 hours ago, Asmodeus said:

+Support all but GPhones.

-Support Gphones

It has been suggested before and denied

Difference from GPhone and other smartphone addons like MCphone is it isn't buggy and isn't bad on performance like the others plus I suggested this one other others also because its an iPhone, if you go to the Hospital and look up at the sign you'll see and IPhone advertisement which also makes it lore friendly to the server. I sortta figure the GPhone wouldnt be as liked as the other features but just like the Day Night cycle I'm sure we can make it work.

Gphones was denied to being not needed due to /pm and /advert plus discord and teamspeak

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+support

Just because SMT denied something in the past does not mean it cannot happen (many examples of this), 
-support on lights though, very laggy and can crash server. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

10 hours ago, Nao said:

+support

Just because SMT denied something in the past does not mean it cannot happen (many examples of this), 

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

Honestly The Gphone does more them message people, it can be used as a flashlight, a camera so we can get rid of our current one to save space in inventory because my inventory is full of weapons and sweps. you can listen to music while grinding, tell the weather (if a weather system is added) Take videos on it, customize it, watch youtube if you wanted to while you grind late night. its just easier and all in one and more immersive. I sortta thought not many people would like the light idea because i thought it would cause lag but I wasn't for sure if it did lag or not.  

+Support for everything

With everything it is all a great concept. A new AFK Class for those that are LVL 75 would be awesome, it would be a further reason to AFK on the server. Secondly, the fuel system being increased by 1.5 or even less IMO would be another great thing for RP. The birthday system is also a good idea but people could exploit and I think that if it were accepted SMT would have to explore ways to stop that from happening. Third, the GPhone. That is an awesome concept, being able to do everything you would with a second screen IRL in game with a phone would be great. I think that it could cause a tiny amount of frame drop but nothing that we could be concerned about. Fourth, the tool gun light feature. Good concept however I would say limit to 1 or 2 lights, not 5. In a normal base there are not to many rooms and I think that if there were 5 it would a possibility to crash the server. The NPC Quest system is an awesome system and I think that it could be done with no added content but I'm not sure.

• Like 1

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

+Support for GPhones as it would be cool so see and tryout

-Support for lights as it can crash the server (even event team can’t use lights)

-Support for NCPs as we had it in the old map and it never got used

+Support for the AFK Class as it would be nice to have another, better job to afk on

+Support for gas as I was able to take 2 sits and my car still wasn’t full when I came back

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 9/8/2021 at 7:24 AM, Ocean said:

+support All of these features could be a great addition to the server and benefit it for new and old players alike. 

On 9/10/2021 at 3:29 AM, Corky said:

+Support for everything

With everything it is all a great concept. A new AFK Class for those that are LVL 75 would be awesome, it would be a further reason to AFK on the server. Secondly, the fuel system being increased by 1.5 or even less IMO would be another great thing for RP. The birthday system is also a good idea but people could exploit and I think that if it were accepted SMT would have to explore ways to stop that from happening. Third, the GPhone. That is an awesome concept, being able to do everything you would with a second screen IRL in game with a phone would be great. I think that it could cause a tiny amount of frame drop but nothing that we could be concerned about. Fourth, the tool gun light feature. Good concept however I would say limit to 1 or 2 lights, not 5. In a normal base there are not to many rooms and I think that if there were 5 it would a possibility to crash the server. The NPC Quest system is an awesome system and I think that it could be done with no added content but I'm not sure.

On 9/10/2021 at 10:16 AM, [GL] Dark said:

+Support for GPhones as it would be cool so see and tryout

-Support for lights as it can crash the server (even event team can’t use lights)

-Support for NCPs as we had it in the old map and it never got used

+Support for the AFK Class as it would be nice to have another, better job to afk on

+Support for gas as I was able to take 2 sits and my car still wasn’t full when I came back

On 9/9/2021 at 12:48 PM, Nao said:

+support

Agree with Nao, would like to atleast see how some of these things would work out!

Signature.png

On 9/9/2021 at 4:48 AM, Nao said:

+support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

On 9/14/2021 at 4:04 PM, Waifu Mewy said:

+-  i like the idea but these afk jobs are kinda  killing the server in terms of active players doing anything i would rather see a full server of active players than afk players aha

I believe the purpose of the AFK citizen job is to help boost the server and push it higher on the activity so it shows up at the top of Multiplayer servers.

• 1 month later...