Suggestion: Weapon buffs (here we go again) [Completed]

LucarioKing

What are you suggesting? -  Buff weapons a few (no nerf)  

This is my opinion about these weapons, and I mostly don't care if it does get declined.

Buff
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tfa_csgo_p90 = Increase Damage (26 > 30)
tfa_smgp90 = Reduce Recoil and tighter spread 

tfa_g36 = switch around with accuracy ( 1 || 5 > 5 || 1 ) and buffing the accuracy ( 5 > 2 )  *It make no sense why it was like this*
tfa_f2000 = Reduce the recoil

tfa_vector = Increase Damage ( 22 > 26 )

tfa_thompson = Reduce a little Recoil

tfa_uzi = tighter bullet spread 
tfa_1897winchester = faster reload, and Increase clip size (4 > 6)

tfa_browningauto5  = (buff the damage from 15x6 to 16x8)

tfa_ithacam37 (damage buff of 16x8 to 17x8 and clip size from 5 to 7)

tfa_dbarrel = (right click damage buff from a total of 200 damage to 400 as its firing both barrels)

tfa_remington870 = a little bit tighter spread 

tfa_pkm = Increase (Fire Rate 650 > 750,) and Increase damage (33> 36)

tfa_fg42 = clip size ( 20 > 27)

tfa_csgo_ak47 = tighter spread 

tfa_val = Reduce Recoil

tfa_m1918bar = increase clips size ( 20 > 30 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How would this change better the server? -  Giving these weapons more usefulness instead of using high command weapons, and also some of these weapons haven't been touched in armories or currently in their classes.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I do not know how OP these weapons are or how balance is, but let's see that road lay ahead.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - everyone on the server 

Edit Forums X7

Edited by LucarioKing
  • Like 1

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

16 minutes ago, SnarledBison said:

+Support 
I would like to see more weapons being used. But I only have a problem with a shotguns I'd say lower them a bit, I don't want a new shotgun meta.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

19 minutes ago, SnarledBison said:

+Support 
I would like to see more weapons being used. But I only have a problem with a shotguns I'd say lower them a bit, I don't want a new shotgun meta.

@snarledbison I just change it just a little bit, but what shotgun are you referring?

Edited by LucarioKing

1 hour ago, SnarledBison said:

+Support 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

13 hours ago, LucarioKing said:

What are you suggesting? -  Buff weapons a few (no nerf)

This is my opinion about these weapons, and I mostly don't care if it does get declined.

Buff
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tfa_csgo_p90 = Increase Damage (26 > 30)
tfa_smgp90 = Reduce Recoil and tighter spread 

tfa_g36 = switch around with accuracy ( 1 || 5 > 5 || 1 ) and buffing the accuracy ( 5 > 2 )  *It make no sense why it was like this*
tfa_f2000 = Reduce the recoil

tfa_vector = Increase Damage ( 22 > 26 )

tfa_thompson = Reduce a little Recoil

tfa_uzi = tighter bullet spread 
tfa_1897winchester = faster reload, and Increase clip size (4 > 7)

tfa_browningauto5  = (buff the damage from 15x6 to 17x8)

tfa_dbarrel = (right click damage buff from a total of 200 damage to 400 as its firing both barrels)

tfa_pkm = Increase (Fire Rate 650 > 750,) and Increase damage (33> 36)

tfa_fg42 = clip size ( 20 > 27)

tfa_csgo_ak47 = tighter spread 

tfa_val = Reduce Recoil

tfa_m1918bar = increase clips size ( 20 > 30 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How would this change better the server? -  Giving these weapons more usefulness instead of using high command weapons, and also some of these weapons haven't been touched in armories or currently in their classes.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I do not know how OP these weapons are or how balance is, but let's see that road lay ahead.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - everyone on the server 

+ Support
I only don't agree with the Double Barrel going to 400, if that's the case, you can 1 shot 70% of the classes on the server even IF it's pretty RNG based.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support

Usas, almost all LMG like m60, bar, etc and other one need a buff too.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+support

14 hours ago, LucarioKing said:

tfa_1897winchester = faster reload, and Increase clip size (4 > 7)

tfa_browningauto5  = (buff the damage from 15x6 to 17x8)

tfa_browningauto5  = (buff the damage from 15x6 to 17x8) -> tfa_browningauto5  = (buff the damage from 15x6 to 16x8)

tfa_dbarrel = (right click damage buff from a total of 200 damage to 400 as its firing both barrels) -> tfa_dbarrel = (right click damage buff from a total of 200 damage to 300 as its firing both barrels) 

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

36 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support
I only don't agree with the Double Barrel going to 400, if that's the case, you can 1 shot 70% of the classes on the server even IF it's pretty RNG based.

@Yato SenseiI agree on this one, but this double-barrel was already bad with lousy accuracy and recoil. I highly doubt it's going to be helpful in a lagging server, so I'm just leaving at that.

there's a lot of RNG if they stop moving to land all your shots lol

38 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

Quite a few of these are a bit excessive

@Orange 🍊 I know it is a bit excessive, but the current meta it's just using high command weapons like: SR-3M Vikhr, M16A4 ACOG, AAC Honey Badger, Nova, and L85. It's just sad watching these weapons never be picked. I want Colt and Igneous with their best judgment on what is necessary to buff these weapons or not.

Edited by LucarioKing
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, LucarioKing said:

@Orange 🍊 I know it is a bit excessive, but the current meta it's just using high command weapons like: SR-3M Vikhr, M16A4 ACOG, AAC Honey Badger, Nova, and L85. It's just sad watching these weapons never be picked. I want Colt and Igneous with their best judgment on what is necessary to buff these weapons or not.

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

+support

to add, id say increase the spread on the Nova, the shot being too tight makes it less of a shotgun, and more of a sniper with less damage

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 9/8/2021 at 2:08 PM, Orange 🍊 said:

Quite a few of these are a bit excessive

It would be helpful if you included some specifics rather than just a generalized sentence. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• 2 weeks later...