Player Report- Denied

littlemorgo15

@SourgI was sitting in TeamSpeak on patrol 1 channel because I just hoped off Being a SM on police when I just hoped on the TMod job. As soon as that happens someone says "Is there any admins in here," so I promptly said yes I just go on duty and I asked what was going on.  So I was told that there was an OFC disrespecting and SM and making false reports from multiple people but originally one guy told me about it first then a few guys also said he was doing it aswell after he told me all the details. SO then I did just that. Turns out he was joking with the SM in a discord call that they were in together but was accidentally talking in game so other officers saw it unprofessional and reported him to me. There was already a sit about this but I guess he wasn't happy with the outcome. I don't see why it was a huge issue as I wasn't intentionally trying kick him off the job for spite there was a reason for sure behind it but in the end it was a miscommunication issues on both parties. 

-Support

The log shows he was on the administration job, which would count as being either command or staff, thus allowed to demote. There is no evidence or explanation as to why the demote was false (which would be a staff report anyway), only that he used the command, which is allowed.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

-Support

Please know the rules before posting false player reports

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-Support, reasons above man. if he's on the staff job he can demote you off of the job. Now if he was on PD Job, that would be a different story but not by much.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

• Head Admin

-support 

I came to the sit and u demanded i warned him

i already spoke with him and told him to put a real reason and that it wasnt abuse of the demotion system as he couldve had a reason to, i asked and he said there were multiple people saying u were breaching SOP and minging, i then told u to just hop back on, i also told hi to either ask a command to watch you or come talk to me if he needs to, if im honest this is a very petty report and there should be really no reason this was posted as i already spoke and dealt with him.

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

19 hours ago, Sourg said:

-Support

If you were acting unprofessional Simpinton had a valid reason for Demote

Also since he was on administration this is more of a Staff Report 

He had a reason to

no proof that it was done without a reason

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

11 hours ago, Tactical said:

-support 

I came to the sit and u demanded i warned him

i already spoke with him and told him to put a real reason and that it wasnt abuse of the demotion system as he couldve had a reason to, i asked and he said there were multiple people saying u were breaching SOP and minging, i then told u to just hop back on, i also told hi to either ask a command to watch you or come talk to me if he needs to, if im honest this is a very petty report and there should be really no reason this was posted as i already spoke and dealt with him.

-support

player didnt break a rule

since hes on staff he has the auth to demote for breaking rules

hes also an SM

so either way in/out of rp he had a valid reason to get a mingey OFC off the job for a bit

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19