Scoob Player Report- Accepted

Director Smith

Your in game name: Rees

The player's in game name: Bappo TRNE Scoob 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:88926876

What did the player do: Propminge multiple times this was the only one I got on video

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn

Any extra information: I wouldn't really care but I told him not to do it to my car and he did it again he ended up crashing my game too.

Smith || SCU Commander || EMS Paramedic

Yes I did break the rules as prop minged first off didn’t mean to hit your car meant to hit Kevlar that’s my friend and we where messing with eachother It was 3am no one was rping anything out there was people in of taking it over but I did break the rule I do admit to that

21 minutes ago, .Scoob said:

Yes I did break the rules as prop minged first off didn’t mean to hit your car meant to hit Kevlar that’s my friend and we where messing with eachother It was 3am no one was rping anything out there was people in of taking it over but I did break the rule I do admit to that

Just take the warn don’t argue pls

4 hours ago, .Scoob said:

Yes I did break the rules as prop minged first off didn’t mean to hit your car meant to hit Kevlar

Except the car I was on was your friends and you clearly hit mine intentionally, even after I had expressed that I wanted you to stop. You can see in the video that you had to have gotten the keypad under the vehicle in order to flip it in that manner and to get it under it from that distance would be difficult to 'accidentally' do. It wasn't anywhere near your friends car or at least in the way that would explain an accidental hit. I would appreciate in the future if you didn't lie.

4 hours ago, .Scoob said:

no one was rping anything out

Except I was and I was actively trying to get you and him to stop doing that so we could actually RP.

Edited by Director Smith

Smith || SCU Commander || EMS Paramedic