MOTD-POLICERP Jurisprudence- Denied

williams245678

Your in game name: FBI PA Sinclair/ Gabriel Sinclair/ Judge Sinclair/ President Sinclair...

The player's in game name: RONIN

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_1:0:6268956

What did the player do:

Ronin: False report. Abuse of power (IC).  I Made a law stating "Speaking out against the President is punishable by arrest". He then proceeded to speak out against the president; "Stop being corrupt or I will come up there and impeach you myself". Issued a warrant for his threat to overthrow the president while being sworn in to protect and defend the US Government (this is treason). He somehow got it removed and said if I were to do it again he'd impeach me. So I issued another warrant for him violating the same law.  He broke character and used his ADMIN/MOD friend (S. Billy) powers to sternly express his opinion about how he will blacklist me from being president, and impeach me or put a bullet in my head (IC for legal reasons ofc). They were both explaining how what I was doing was corrupt. I stated to them this is not corruption because he was being issued a warrant under the pretext of breaking a law. They argued I couldn't make laws like this. I told them there is nothing in MOTD that states I cannot change the constitution, bill of rights, or state laws and that they [US Laws] are to be changed to adjust to an evolving society. They proceeded to tell me to "use my brain and common sense when writing laws or contact an admin".   Long story short due to Ronin breaking character and getting his friend to go full admin on me he wasted 6 minutes of my IRL RP time telling me something that was just not accurate. Corruption as president is considered something that violates both MOTD and IRL laws. Corruption by laws is not something that's really not feasible because once the president changes a law, it is new law, Unless the judicial branch blocks this law. If there is no judicial branch then there is no block. With respect to this RP server I will continue to follow MOTD strictly, however IRL laws can and will be modified until MOTD states otherwise. 

Evidence (required): The false report is in the sub threads (where he again accuses me of corruption).

What do you believe should happen to the player:

Nothing. He got his anger out so not much to worry about tbh. Just making official documentation of this incase he continues with this obnoxious behavior. 

Any extra information:

No.

• Dislike 2

-support

Staff told you that you were being corrupt. You kept making laws that you have no ability TO make. You made me wanted twice for telling you that, and that you were being corrupt. You then told me and staff that I couldn't do anything and that staff couldn't demote you because 'only congress can impeach the president' Do I need to explain that this server isn't real life, and that we have different rules?

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

-support

Staff told you that you were being corrupt. You kept making laws that you have no ability TO make. You made me wanted twice for telling you that, and that you were being corrupt. You then told me and staff that I couldn't do anything and that staff couldn't demote you because 'only congress can impeach the president' Do I need to explain that this server isn't real life, and that we have different rules?

You legit used power you don’t have to make both families look bad, I honestly don’t wanna hear it, this report is just false.

And we have proof of corruption, as you said that PD can arrest us if we get within some feet of bappo with again ITS A THING YOU CANT DO.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

-Support

You literally told on yourself. Caught yourself in 4k. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss