MOTD-POLICERP Jurisprudence- Denied

williams245678

Your In-Game Name: FBI PA Sinclair/ Gabriel Sinclair/ Judge Sinclair/ President Sinclair...

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88208115

Staff member's In-Game Name: robertomanjini, [GL] Dark

What did they do?

[GL] Dark: demoted me in game from judge for "corruption" for "filing a restraining order which violates MOTD". I brought up how this does not violate MOTD, and that restraining orders are IRL actions judges can issue, and that the restraining order was to protect a family from alleged harassments from one family to the other. [GL] Dark Just ignored the facts and sided with robertomanjini who was visibly stroppy about this. robertomanjini was also apart of the POL family (who I ordered the restraining order against) at the time of demotion, and while I was  being spoke to by [GL] Dark.

robertomanjini:  False report to a admin about me "making a plea deal with the Bappo family and PD". A restraining order is not a plea deal... a restraining order is a protection ordered by the courts upon request of an individual, business, or group. This false report caused me to get demoted from judge and interrupted a current flow of RP (was still in the middle of talking with the Bappo family in regards to the restraining order). Gross conflict of interest. Tried utilizing his higher privileges with [GL] Dark by stating what I can and cannot do (which did not fall in line with state laws or MOTD laws or Federal laws) all because he was apart of the family who's restraining order was filed with. Also attempt to get my whitelist removed based on false reporting. His defamation of character caused my RP to be interrupted and I was not able to fully continue with my legal RP (issuance of the restraining order). 

Evidence (REQUIRED): Everything can be found at this link

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

I mean they got their frustration out. I don't think punishment would be necessary, however maybe if MODS/ADMINS were on the same page about respect to MOTD. MOTD is there to guide players, new players like me who have only been on this server for not even a week.

If someone is accused of violating MOTD, the person making the report should show evidence. This evidence should be reviewed before the MOD/ADMIN pulls the accused out of RP. The accused should only be pulled out of RP if they indeed did violate MOTD.  This is just to allow smooth flow of gameplay. My recent few hours of gaming were bombarded by these three mods/admins accusing me of violations which do not exist.

I just want to finish off with these are facts. I am not looking for loopholes in MOTD. I am just trying to RP as realistically as possible. These accusations against me did cause some damages to me RPing, and some of those damages is ruining my rep amongst peers. I'm overlooking them because its in the past and I've repaired those damages, however the fallacy has been exposed in its naked absurdity. Lets ensure we all set personal beliefs/feelings aside and strictly, and respectfully follow MOTD and IRL NC State/Federal Laws as we have been doing.

"This is a court of law, young man, not a court of justice." -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. (1841-1935), U.S. Supreme Court Justice 

Edited by williams245678
RONIN IS NOT MOD/ADMIN
  • Dislike 2

-Support

I demoted you as you don’t hold that power as a judge. Demoting you off the job simply kicks you off for a few minutes. You basically adverted that you had created an RDA circle around bappos base. 

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-support

Fam, you were sentencing people to death and doing random corrupt stuff both on your judge and as president. You kept telling the staff that TOLD you you were being corrupt that you weren't and that only congress could remove you as president. I don't think you know how it works on the server.

Edited by Ronin
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Ronin said:

-support

Fam, you were sentencing people to death and doing random corrupt stuff both on your judge and as president. You kept telling the staff that TOLD you you were being corrupt that you weren't and that only congress could remove you as president. I don't think you know how it works on the server.

• Like 1

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 9/7/2021 at 7:23 AM, [GL] Dark said:

-Support

I demoted you as you don’t hold that power as a judge. Demoting you off the job simply kicks you off for a few minutes. You basically adverted that you had created an RDA circle around bappos base. 

This is mainly why I reported you, because YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT.

And also you just lied completely to everyone saying I had no proof, and also @tjlegit said he made the court case and he said “honestly I thought he was joking and I made the court case just to see where it goes” he thought it was gonna get denied but it was for the RP BUT YOU took it very far bro and also just lied to everyone saying I had no proof, aka lying to staff 🙂 

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

Also your job is to get people out of jail as stated here in the motd 

D56A0208-166A-44E0-BFAC-44DF31D872EB.jpeg

Edited by [GL] Dark
  • Like 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 9/7/2021 at 11:13 AM, Ronin said:

-support

Smith || SCU Commander || EMS Paramedic

18 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

This is mainly why I reported you, because YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT.

And also you just lied completely to everyone saying I had no proof, and also @tjlegit said he made the court case and he said “honestly I thought he was joking and I made the court case just to see where it goes” he thought it was gonna get denied but it was for the RP BUT YOU took it very far bro and also just lied to everyone saying I had no proof, aka lying to staff 🙂 

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator