Sourg-False Warn Report- Denied

Autistic Pancake

Your In-game: Kyuubi Owner Autistic Pancake

The admin's name in-game: Sourg

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Sourg

What warning did you receive: Breaking Fearp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://medal.tv/clips/64008008/d13377PZ15HT

Why do you think this warn was false: I feel like the warn is false because the guy that mugged me said to drop 5k or die comms smashed and he just said it in chat. I said he didn't advert and then remembered that he could use /yell or /advert to mug even though he didnt do either I was still going to comply and drop the money. I never looked away and left the line of sight of the mugger. The mugger didnt give me 20 seconds to drop the 5k. I kind've feel like this is a false warn because I was about to drop the money and was unnarmed and my team beside me also did nothing at the beginning of the mug.

Any extra information: 2 min in

Edited by Autistic Pancake

backing up is a perfect act of what you would do if someone pointed a negev at you in real life because you would be in so much shock and scared in the situation. I feel as backing up and not taking my eyes off of him and him not taking his drawn gun off of me it is not breaking fear rp. The two steps back only add the the realism the shock of the rp situation. As I was not expecting him to mug me at a gas station.

and i genuinely just ask you to let loose a little im trying to be honest and trying to follow the rules ive read over them and i still get hit with some stuff or ill learn about something that might not have been listed in the motd just please be lenient as i dont know all the rules but im truly trying to learn them so i can rp with my family and rp throughout the game

58 minutes ago, Autistic Pancake said:

backing up is a perfect act of what you would do if someone pointed a negev at you in real life because you would be in so much shock and scared in the situation. I feel as backing up and not taking my eyes off of him and him not taking his drawn gun off of me it is not breaking fear rp. The two steps back only add the the realism the shock of the rp situation. As I was not expecting him to mug me at a gas station.

and i genuinely just ask you to let loose a little im trying to be honest and trying to follow the rules ive read over them and i still get hit with some stuff or ill learn about something that might not have been listed in the motd just please be lenient as i dont know all the rules but im truly trying to learn them so i can rp with my family and rp throughout the game

But if he did not start shooting you, would you of stopped or kept walking?

Edited by Sourg

-Support

In this clip you clearly didn't have value for your life because you started backing up when he was mugging you. If he is mugging you, you need to drop the money or have one of your friends immediately try to kill him. With you backing up he could've killed you because you were trying to get away from being mugged. To me it looks like you were doing so because your family was there and you didn't want to lose 5k so you stalled long enough to get your family to kill him.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

25 minutes ago, Corky said:

-Support

In this clip you clearly didn't have value for your life because you started backing up when he was mugging you. If he is mugging you, you need to drop the money or have one of your friends immediately try to kill him. With you backing up he could've killed you because you were trying to get away from being mugged. To me it looks like you were doing so because your family was there and you didn't want to lose 5k so you stalled long enough to get your family to kill him.

https://medal.tv/clips/64012569/d1337iJmLWdA

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

-support
You broke Fear RP and he had the right to think you were trying to run away in that instance so he shot you and called a sit on you for Fear RP. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

-Support

You obviously had 0 value of your life. Valid Warn

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss